Chapter 14

Haise Pov

"Hold the flying fuck up! You want me? An idiot that can build and make stuff that's made by geniuses. To go and sway a village that has a strained relationship with The Order, to turn the place into a Demon Realm?" I questioned Liliana, who along with her Sister, looked at me expectantly.

"It's not that hard of a job, I just need you to be there. Maybe help the locals, you won't be alone as I will also come." Liliana reassured. I don't know, sounds like I'm about to commit a crime.

"Sounds like I'm about to commit a crime." I deadpanned at them. To which they only chuckled.

"Listen, while I know that this is your job and all. I'm not ok with this whole 'I must rebel against the Chief God's thing. But! Isn't there like, I don't know? A way to settle this peacefully?" I know this is a dumb question, but hey. You can't blame a guy from trying.

"Not only that I'm being requested by the Leader of the Extremist Faction. Who has successfully taken Lescatie over, through force and battle. At the same time, you're ruining the image of the more passive Mamono, who actually and genuinely wishes to just live their lives." That caught them off guard.

"How did you know I was their Leader." Her eyes narrowed. Oh my, the little shit thinks she could scare me. Hah! Compared to those three, you're nothing but a dust particle in the air.

"Woman, did you already forget I'm not of this world? And the fact that I specifically said that, this world is just a work of Fiction within ours?" Holy hell, it's been like three days only, and she already forgot!

"Wait, so you're saying that?" Liliana spoke, but I cut her off.

"Yep, I've read how Druella took over Lescatie. Wilmarina and Elt's Honeymoon. How Elt's Harem became a Monster Girls. Etc. I've basically read a good portion of this reality's history. And yes, even your Mother and Father's love story. Which I honestly found cute and inspiring." True enough, those two are the only ones I can see myself actually respecting to a proper degree.

"Well, if you know. Then why aren't you willing to help us?" Druella asked. Holy shit! This bitch didn't just ask that!

"Woman, did you seriously ask me why I wouldn't accept your request? Holy shit. I guess Sex is literally only what you think... No offense Liliana, at least you know moderation. But like damn! Never thought about the future haven't you?" That made the two frown. Luckily, no one else is with us, as the rest were outside the house, Deonora has returned to her Kingdom, and the Werewolves are sleeping... Except for Calla, who is having the time of her life with Ricky.

"I did! I have thought about a future, where no longer our species be in constant war with Humanity. A future where we finally created peace with our people, and a future where Mamono can love their Husbands without fearing of losing them." Oh my fucking God! This is some low level Madara shit. Though instead of Peace through total Domination. It's Peace through total Assimilation.

"Woman, there are massive holes with that dream. While I don't mind the whole 'I wish to end this constant repeat of struggle and suffering', but holy shit that's not why I'm reluctant at helping. I'm reluctant at helping because you're basically making Humanity go extinct! While I know that your Mother and Father are busy fucking each other to gather Mana. But what if that idea fails, huh? Ever thought of that?" That stopped them from retorting.

"I admit, your Mother saw her flaw and is doing her best to fix it. But plans never go how you planned it. There are multitudes of ways that a plan can backfire, fail, and outright not work to the point where not even Plan B can help. Honestly, it's better for this path to continue. At least Humanity won't die as fast, and maybe, just maybe. Your Mother can fix this whole 'Only female children are born' shit." I stormed out of my house and ignored the looks everyone else are giving me.