Chapter 22

Haise Pov

"Ok, so! Why do I have Goddesses for guests so early in the morning?" I asked Lilith, who in turn, giggled at my rather.... Unfortunate first meeting with one of the Goddesses.

Said Goddess is none other than Hephaestus. Who, while annoyed. Actually smirked and gave me a wink.

Not only that, she looks almost exactly like Hephaestus from Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?. Only, she has red hair that reaches all the way to her lower back... I bet she have one hell of a ponytail.

"Heh, while Hephy here is conservative. She doesn't shy away from a few handsies, here and then~" Another Goddess, Eros. Spoke with a lot of allure in her voice.

"Hey! Hands off my man!" Ah, there's Lily.

"Oh please, it's only a matter of time Haise adds another woman. And I can tell, there are currently four waiting for his answer" Eros rolled her eyes, while also giving Liliana a pointed look.

"I'm just here for the food" Ah right... Dionysus is here too. Weird, she looks like a female version from PJO but is more outgoing and less of a prick, tht also has a lot of friends.

"And speaking of food, tell me your secret! What is your secret! And how did you make them so good!" Eros loudly stated. I'd tell her, but I'm gonna bullshit her.

"A lot of practice and someone screaming at you" I told her, much to everyone's surprise. Except for Liliana.

Liliana snorted, knowing full well who I'm referring to.

"I'm sure you know of my origin right?"

They all nodded.

"Ok so, back when I was in culinary school. My instructor is good, but he's an asshole... Ok, I'm not giving him enough credit, he needs to be an asshole to make sure everything is good"

Hephaestus nodded at that.

"Tough love huh. I suppose, it's only right to do so in that situation" Lilith added her own cent.

"Yep, anyway. While cooking, he would scream at us. Not only about the procedures, but to make sure shit doesn't go up in flames. But one day, we were asked to cook some Salmon, and holy fuck. I remember that day like how I remember to make sure Liliana gets her fill" I said, eliciting a protesting "Hey!" From Liliana, much to her Mother's amusement.

"Why? What happened?" Dionysus asked, clearly amused at my story.

"He touched the quote Cooked unquote Salmon"

Everyone's eyes widened, recognizing the series of events.

"He yelled at us, asking who cooked the Salmon. Which was me, and he told me to stand before him. He told me to "Go touch that! Is that cooked to you!? It's Raw! It's goddamn raw! It's so Raw! It's still fucking breathing!" Those were his exact words"

Everyone laughed. Dionysus guffawed, Eros is rolling on the floor, Lilith laughing softly, Liliana has a goofy smile on her face, and Hephaestus is chuckling to herself.

"So yeah, that's how I improved my cooking" They continued to laugh a little longer, until Hephaestus finally stopped laughing first and looked at me.

"So, I've heard from Lilith that you fancy yourself as a craftsman. Mind if I take a look?" She asked. At first I didn't think it would be a good idea to show her my weapons, but I decided it's not really worth hiding things from The Goddess of the Forge.

"Hm, I suppose. I'll go grab them" I then excused myself, finding my elevator block, and teleported to my armory/everything Tech section of my base.

Of course, I went through my other weapons. Such as Crescent Rose... I still don't get it why there's no Grimm. Zenitzu's Katana, Gae Bolg... Yes, it's here. And lastly for now, Big Bertha.