Chapter 25

3rd Pov

Abi'giel, formerly a Maid within Lescatie's halls, now officially Haise's personal maid. Shivered as she remembers yesterday.

Why would she be afraid? Well, you see. Long ago, on a galax- Years before the current Demon Lord came into power. Abi'giel and her kind, the Shoggoth. We're subservient to those who are formally called The Outer Gods.

I'm sure you readers are familiar with them? No? Well too bad, I'm lazy at explaining them. Even if it's my job as the narrative... Though technically I'm just supposed to read the script, not add in bullshit.

Anyway, while she isn't originally under them. Because of how they came to be, they are extremely attuned to the powers of those Beyond.

Which her mother had warned her about. After all, they betrayed their creators.

Currently, Abi'giel is washing the used dishes of her Husband/Master, after an afternoon of baking. Which, while she enjoyed, the constant feeling of being watched by one of the Outer Gods, didn't help her one bit.

How is she being watched, despite them still in prison? Well, why through Haise of course! Our poor lucky bastard  -ahem- idiot, has caught the attention of not one, but three Outer Gods. One of them, using her connection to Haise to manifest a piece of herself watching them on one of the many chairs, Haise owns.

I would describe how they would look, but I'm tired, didn't get enough sleep, barely actually, and hungry even though I already ate.

Nyarlatothep gave me an annoyed glare.

Oh shit, they know. Meh, I'm damned anyway. Getting tentacled is in my bucket list anyway. FROM A HOT KRAKEN OR SLIME GIRL! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

*Ahem* anyway, being a Narrator sucks ass.

But if any of you are curious, she looks like the rendition of MerryWeather's design for them, in one of his hit series.

And yes, she looks hot wearing a tailored business suit.

Nyarlatothep gave me a wink.

Go focus on Haise, we're basically the same person. I'm just his less impressive version.

She rolled her eyes, but nonetheless returned to scaring the living shit out of Abi'giel.

"H-Haise... E-excuse m-my stu-stuttering, but... A-are y-you awa-" Haise cuts him off.

"Aware that there's an Eldritch Goddess behind us, scaring the shit out of you? Yes, yes I am. And no, it's not my fault, even if I'm part of it, but it isn't because I wasn't expecting to be Isekai'd" Wow... Abi'giel blinked, surprised at his swiftly paced reply.

"A-are you s-sure?" She asked, still keeping an eye on Nyarlatothep, who has taking it upon herself to now visibly intimidate the poor girl.

"Yes, I'm sure. And for the record. Don't mind her, she's just here because her main body is asleep, weak, and definitely bored out of her mind" Nyarlatothep let out a melodic laugh at the remark.

"Hm, yes. You're correct on all aspects about that Haise, or Gabriel. Whichever you prefer. But, I'm also here to see what Mortals like you do on a daily basis. I am rather curious on what my... Counterpart's tastes are. After all, while your world isn't as advanced as the one you watched, it has peaked my curiosity~." She answered, truthfully and a lot of sexiness in her tone

"Wow, and I thought I was the drunk of my group. Well, I think I can give you a drink, but I don't know how you will consume it." Haise replied, curious for how she would consume her drink.