Chapter 24

Haise Pov

"Haise... Are you sure this is not some sort of trespassing?" Liliana asked.

I stopped walking, turned on my heel, and walked back in front of Liliana.

"Lili, I think you misunderstood the part where I said "I own the place, I don't think Hel would mind. If she values me not turning the Underworld into more of a wasteland as it is" part" I repeated.

"Still, I think it's a good idea to wait for Mother to contact her first" Liliana replied, much to my annoyance.

"Alright fine, I guess we could wait. I guess I'll just experiment with the Transformers Mod" I grumbled, dragging my feet as I moved away from the Nether Portal.

"Also, didn't you say you're going to show me more of your abilities?" She said, placing a hand on her chin.

"That too, I suppose" I grumbled again.

"Then there's the part about giving Deonora her custom Marriage Collar, in front of all the citizens of Dragonia. Then actually celebrating your Marriage with her, and meeting with other powerful Mamono around the world" She continued to list down, using her free hand.

"Alright, alright! I get it... I'm just excited about seeing my Shiny Rayquaza again... If my theory is correct, that Gaea changed my Nether Hub into a Dimension Hub" I said, still sulking as we reached the elevator.

I saw her swallow nervously, at me mentioning Rayquaza. I did, after all. Flex the fact that I have the most powerful Dragon as a partner... Technically it's Dragapult in my opinion, but hey. Glass Cannons can't be compared to other Glass Cannons. Still though, a Stealth Bomber for a Dragon... So cool.

"R-right... Anyway, what about this Transformer you speak of?" She asked, stuttering at the start.

"Oh you know, just an alien species that has the technology advanced enough, to make Automatons look like dust in comparison. Oh, and they're powerful enough to take over any planets they want" I said, arriving on the first floor of my basement.

"E-excuse me?" She swallowed nervously again.

"Oh don't worry... Only worry if they're Deceptions" I said smiling at a nervously chuckling Liliana.

I then faced a seemingly empty wall.

"Uh, Haise? Why are you staring at the wall?"

"Well Liliana. I'm sure you're not a stranger to Hidden Doors now, are you?" I smiled as her eyes sparkled at the mention of a secret door.

I then removed a Facade to reveal a Keypad, I then punched in numbers... Six-Nine-Four-Twenty. Yes, I'm mature. But hey, it's my single player world... All I had were my intrusive thoughts and a weird conversation with my own self.

The wall then opened, similar to that of MumboJumbo's three by three redstone door. Revealing a clean hallway made out of Quarts, Iron Blocks, and Redstone Blocks.

But of course I didn't forget about my other visitors.

Before walking in, I took a few steps back and faced a lever. Activating the thing allowed a section of the roof to open to my courtyard. Allowing Kirsch, Saphirette, Abi'giel... Who decided a change of master to serve, was a good idea. Grey and her siblings, and Calla who held Ricky like a teddy. And a few old faces I haven't seen in a while.

"Sup, Elt. How's the hips?" I said, reveling in his wince as Wilmarina, Sasha, and Koyoi blushed. The latter waving sensually at me... Woman, NTR may be a genre, but I ain't no enjoyer. And I barely have any interactions with ye lot!