Chapter 26

3rd Pov

Haise groggily woke up from yesterday's mind melting fuck session. He groaned in pain, as he moved to the side of his, slightly destroyed bed, and from his cracked pelvis.

Thankfully, a Splash Potion of Healing got rid of that, real quick.

Finally able to stand up, he noticed Abi'giel splayed in her naked glory, on the other side of his bed. A goofy, satisfied smile plastered on her face. Which, he can't blame on anyone, but Nyarlatothep for literally rewriting her brain. Which he also didn't mind, that just means he can do anything on her, and she'd be ready in a heartbeat. Which isn't really special, as Liliana and Deonora can also do that.

Though he silently wishes for Abi'giel to not become a yandere... Which won't be too bad, in his opinion. He can handle her.

Haise then opened the bathroom door, but failed to notice a certain Eldritch Goddess in the nude, using his bath... With illusions.

"Oh? Ignoring me now? How cruel~ To think after such an event, you'd be noticing my being~" Nyarlatothep said, a sultry smirk plastered on her face.

"I didn't choose to ignore you, I just didn't notice you... Plus, how could I even join you, when you're using illusions?" Haise replied, grabbing a toothbrush and toothpaste to clean his teeth.

Nyarlatothep giggled, before disappearing and reappearing next to him. Fully clothed, but left her suit unbuttoned.

"Oh you're such a smartass... Though, the water is actually real" That took Haise back in surprise.

"Ok... What the hell. Did you actually prepare a bath for me? How? And I don't believe you" He deadpanned, after his initial surprise.

"Magic, duh. With all that Mod Knowledge and admittedly above average intelligence. You certainly don't have the best of memories" She said, tracing a finger on Haise's still very naked back.

"Well, I tend to not remember the basic stuff. But ask me about League of Legends, I will answer with at least an 85% accuracy on each champion's lore" Haise bit back, finishing brushing his teeth.

Nyarlatothep giggled again, now hugging his back. But while she is an illusion, due to them having a connection. Haise can feel her breast press against him, which in turn, made his placid cock to harden a bit.

"You're adorable, you know that? Honestly, I don't know why Human women are so... Selective of their males. While sure, there are those scum, as you call them. But still. I pity you for having only that one woman, who would've actually made a great wife for you, if you didn't get Isekai'd" That made Haise pause. After all, who wouldn't? Being complimented by an Eldritch Goddess is not something he expected, nor thought could happen.

"Not everyone deserves a partner, Theppy. And considering you saw everything about my past, I'm pretty certain you could tell why I am quite bad with women" Now it was Nyarlatothep's turn to pause, before a bigger, lewder, smile etched itself on her face.

"Nicknames now, are we? Very well, Gabby. And yes, your attempts at flirting and courting wasn't the best. Hence why your Ex was your best shot at getting a happy married life, as she was the one leading most of your dates and endeavors, if it wasnt for her Father" She said, pausing a bit and moving to hug his right arm.

"But you don't have to worry about that anymore. You have that Bitch's Daughter to fuck around with, including Deonora, Kirsche, Saphirette, Grey, and many more in the upcoming future... Then, you also have me. Which reminds me, Azathoth has awakened, and has noticed you through us" Haise didn't like that one bit at all.