Chapter 11

Haise Pov

I thanked whichever God is alive out there, as I gratefully had my earplugs on. Simply because I can see all of them moaning thanks to Foodgasm. I can control my horniness without sound, but with sound, the difficulty is through the roof.

Sometimes I wonder if I basically painted a larger target on my back, considering the many of the single Kikimora Maids are looking at me like I'm prime target for some 'Ara Ara' later.

And yes, I am excited and fearful at the same time. Scaroused? I'd take that honestly.

The whole kingdom is celebrating our victory from those Zombified Piglin Hordes, and while I slightly regret personally overseeing the cooking process. I couldn't help but be flattered at how they enjoy my recipes, especially the families, and single Mamono. Hell, even the Adventurers are praising my recipe.

The big hit was the Lechón. They were skeptical at first of my choice of pigs, but that changed when they tasted it. Then of course my desserts, were also bug hits. Mostly the Chocolate biscuit cake, due to the fact that Chocolate is apparently quite a high class food item throughout the place.

I felt Liliana nudge my arm with hers, to which I took off my earplugs.

"When are you going to eat?" She said as she held up a piece of cake towards me.

I sighed, clearly she's just doing her part in this relationship but I'm not a child!

"Later, Lili. I'm just planning on how should I rebuild the Colosseum." I chuckled as she pouted, clearly not sure on how to take my more serious side.

"Just eat for now ok? You can think about that later, plus Sapphirette wants an explanation why you can control the elements." She chided as she took another bite off her cake.

"That'll come in due time, but thanks to that. I finally thought of a good design and upgrade for the Colosseum." I grinned, making her sweat drop at my sudden change.

Time Skip

It's been three bloody weeks! And goddamn I'm good! Screw you assholes who didn't think I had the drive and motivation to complete my build! If only you little shits are here, I'd fucking pummel your heads on the walls of the Colosseum!

"It's finished! Aha! AHAHA! AHAHAHA! Screw you non-believing little shits! Just because I didn't finish my builds in our server doesn't mean I can't finish my own builds in my own worlds!" I cackled madly doing the Dio 'WRYYY' pose. Scaring not just everyone around me, but even the Elementals that decided to show themselves to me.

"You think he's ok?" Sapphirette whispered to Liliana, who in turn turned to Druella with an unsure look on her face.

"Never been better! Just had to let out the built up stress and mind fuck, from redesigning and upgrading the Colosseum... Though do take that with a pinch of salt." I replied, still a mad grin etched on my face.

"Well, you should believe him." Liliana said as she shrugged.

"Anyway! Now that my build is done! The only thing needs to be done is the big reveal! Of course, with Queen Deonora's approval of course. Though before that, excuse me." I excused myself before running into a dark alleyway and quickly changed clothes from my 'Manual Labor Work Clothes' to my 'Dress to Impress Clothes'. Which is just a black tuxedo with a white under shirt and red tie, black pants and black shoes, that shines brighter than the sun in an angle.

I quickly made my way back, where Deonora has already finished the ceremony and signalled for me to unveil the newly built Colosseum.

Of course, I had to use my Air Bending skills to help me lift the massive white cloth that covered the entire thing... Which costed me almost a double chest worth of wool to produce.