Chapter 18

Haise Pov

"Now, there are only two choices for you, you racist fucks. I shouldn't be insulting you people but hey, I can have my own opinion about you." I said to the Order prisoners I contained in a wooden box of a prison. Like damn, Wood style is hella useful.

"Like you can make us, damn Monster Fucker!" An Order Hero yelled through his Helmet.

"And a proud one at that, and stop growling. you sound more of a dog than the animal itself." The snark garnered amused giggles and chatter from the Mamono around me.

"Now, before any of you get any more creative with your insults. Which won't happen anytime soon. Two choices. One is to give up, stay here, be happy, fall in love, etc. Or, return to the Order Capital, shamed, insulted, and be cast out or outright killed on the spot. Your choice." That made them shut up, even the Mamono clammed up from how specific my second choice was.

"What? I may look like an idiot, but I've seen and experienced what your higher ups have done. You know how hard it is to watch a Human being be outed like some sort of animal and be executed for stepping on a Noble's foot? I'd take having a Mamono as a wife than dying for that stupid reason." I said, much to the silence of the Mamono around me.

"And seeing how harsh that was, even if you're a Hero or Heroine, you'll be stripped of your title, disgraced, and be executed if they decided to label you as a Mamono Supporter." Their eyes widened at my words. Seems like they've realized they don't have much of a choice. But then again, I can see a lot of pompous bastards in their numbers. Pretty much of Noble Descent.

"Now. Live, and be free, and never have to worry about appeasing your asshole superiors. Or, return and be stripped of your title, disgrace your family name if your of Noble Descent, and be executed for failing a critical mission. Your choice people." And so, with my Ultimatum given, the silence was deafening.

Time Skip

"Ok, damn... That took a lot out of me." I huffed. While I took compensation by already making Gease Scrolls, but I didn't think many of their Foot Soldiers are joining us. Thank goodness for my Large Chest worth of Emerald Rings filled with Mana. Mahou Tsukai do be taking a lot of Mana.

"True, but it is a shame that there are still some who tried to fight back." Liliana said, much to her disappointment.

"Yeah, bastards thought they could get the jump on me." I grimaced at the memory of having to make an example out of those Noble Brats.

"By the way, how did you know how their system works?" She asked, all the while watching the line of Soldiers, Heros, and Heroines being escorted by Mamono Forces towards the Castle.

"Well, I can create clones." She gave me the stink eye.

"Ok, these clones are special. Namely Shadow Clones. These bad boys are literally exact copies of me, except one good hit and they'll dispell. However, what they learned, I also learn." Her eyes widened, and a glimmer of mischief managed to sneak it's way in through her gaze.

"Now's not the time to be horny Liliana. And yes, we'll be doing that with Deonora soon." She giggled, oh well. Better than being forced by her to give her a Reverse Harem of me. Say, I wonder how she would react to said Jutsu and the Harem Jutsu.

"But wait, they should've recognized you." Oh, right. Heh, forgot about that tiny detail.

"I have the ability to change my appearance. Similar to that of a Doppelganger." She sent me a lustful look. Ok, down girl, calm down.

"But I wanna be horny now~" She sexily groaned. All the while hugging my arm between her breasts.

"Later Lily, even if we decide to go home now. The rest will just bombard me with questions." She pouted.