2

"Up. Get up! Now!" I jump awake and look around before throwing my head back into my pillow with a groan just as I hear Harry's just as annoyed grumbles.

I pick my head up from my pillow and let out a sigh before saying "Morning Harry."

He smiles slightly and says "Morning Y/n." He looks around for a moment and I chuckle before leaning over and grabbing his glasses before giving them to him to which he gives me a smile as thanks.

He then pulls the light cord as a bright now fills the small closet we call a room. We both share a bed, always have. Our things were as organized as they could best be in the small space, not that we had much stuff anyways. It's mostly just hand me downs that Dudley doesn't need anymore.

I jump slightly as a loud noise above us is suddenly shaking our roof and roll me eyes with an angry frown.

Dudley.

He was running back and forth above us on the stairs as he yelled "Wake up cousins! We're going to the zoo!" He then just jumps heavily in one spot causing wood dust to fall over the both of us making me cough slightly as Harry waves his hand around trying to help clear the air.

We both quickly get dressed, might I add in Dudleys old clothes. Yes, we both wore his old clothes. It's all our Aunt and Uncle would give us. It was very large on the both of us but we made do.

"If he doesn't shut it I'm going to smack him so hard he'll think he is a zoo animal!" I say annoyed making Harry laugh.

"Let's, head out. We don't want to get into trouble already."

I nod agreeing as we both climb out of the cupboard and make our way into the kitchen to start preparing breakfast but not before Dudley charges at us and shoves Harry harshly down back into the closet making me angrily kick him hard as he ran past us to which he let out a yell before falling to the ground.

Harry smiles and I stretch out my hand for him to take before helping him up.

"Here we go..." I mutter as I hear Aunt Petunia speaks to Dudley in a babyish tone.

"Oh, here he comes... the birthday boy!" She exclaims in a sickeningly sweet tone only reserved for her son.

As we walk into the kitchen uncle Vernon says "Happy birthday son!" Just as his mother was placing kisses all over the boys face making me roll my eyes.

She then sees us her attitude immediately changing.

"Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything." She says spitefully before turning her full attention back to Dudley as she smiles brightly covering his eyes and leading him to a very large pile of presents.

"Yes Aunt Petunia." We both say in sync as Harry grabs the pans while I get the eggs and bacon from the fridge.

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudleys special day." She gushes as we finish the food and bring it to the plates putting some onto each.

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee girl." He says and Harry takes the spatula from my hands doing it himself now as I say "Yes, uncle Vernon."

I grab his cup from under the machine making sure it was just the way he liked it before brining it over to him trying my best to not spill the hot substance all over myself.

As I hand it to him which he takes greedily I hear Aunt Petunia say "Aren't they wonderful darling." As she claps her hands happily.

Though by the sounds of Dudley they were not wonderful enough. The spoiled git.