16

I groan moving slightly but stop feeling how sore I was.

I let out a rigid breath and my eyes widen as my memories come flooding in.

"Harry!" I yell but it came out as strained.

I look around now seeing I'm in the hospital wing and I scan the room until I look to my right and see Harry in the bed next to me asleep.

"Harry!" I yell again and this time he moved groaning slightly before his eyes shot open and he sits up. He lets out a relieved breath though as he sees me and we both are quick to sit up and reach over our beds hugging each other.

"You're all right!" We both exclaim and then chuckle slightly.

"We did it, we actually stopped him." Harry says and I say "I know, I wonder what happened to everyone else..." I say and see lots of cards and small gifts and treats at the foot of both of our beds.

How long have we been here?

We both look to the door though as we heard foot steps and were relieved to see Professor Dumbledore.

"Good afternoon Harry, Y/n." He greets calmly.

He then steps towards the foot of our beds.

"Ah, tokens, from your admirers."

"Admirers?" We both question.

"What happened down in the dungeons was between you two and Professor Quirll, a complete secret. So, naturally the whole school knows." He says making my eyes go wide slightly.

Everyone looks to us enough and now they'll have another reason. I don't like being the center of attention really but being, well who I am. That doesn't seem to matter.

"Ahh, I see that your friend Ron has saved you the trouble of opening your chocolate frogs." He says looking to all of our goodies.

"Ron was here?" Harry questions.

"Is he alright?" I quickly add.

"What about Hermione, Fred, and George?" I said even faster with worry.

"Fine. They are all just fine." He says calmly to us making me sigh with relief laying back slightly.

"But what happened to the Stone?" Harry asks.

He's right, last I remember I had it until we were knocked out.

"Relax dear children, the Stone has been destroyed.  My friends Nicholas and I have had a little chat and agreed it was best all around." He tells us walking between our beds.

"But, he'll die, won't he?" I ask surprised someone would make such a sacrifice.

Dumbledore sits down on Harry's bed looking to us both.

"He has enough elixir to last him long enough to set his affairs in order." He explains.

"But yes, he will die." He says softly to me.

"How is it we got the Stone sir?" Harry asks and I nod just ask curious.

"You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it but not use it would be able to get it."

He then leans closer to us both and whispers slightly "That is one of my more brilliant ideas." We both smile at this.

"And between us three, that is saying something." We both chuckle lightly at this.

"Does that mean, with the Stone gone that is, the Voldemort can never come back?" I ask hoping I'm right, but I can already feel I'm not and that wouldn't be out last encounter. For how can it with a whole world of unknown magic with exponential possibilities.