3

I let out a gasp as we both suddenly slide out of another fire place covered in black soot coughing.

I look around and see we are very much not in Diagon Alley.

I glare at Harry and say mocking him "Would you like to explain what DiAgOnElLy is, because I have no idea Harry."

He glares back and says "I was nervous, okay!"

I sigh as we both stand up.

I suddenly am very on guard as I look around the room filled with trinkets and other dark objects. This place gave me a bad vibe, a dark one. Evil even.

"Stay close, I don't like this place..." Harry mutters and I nod saying "Wasn't planning on going anywhere alone here, trust me."

We walked around carefully as we looked at all of the objects around us.

I looked into an old dusty glass with an object inside before looking up seeing Harry place his hand in another deformed and decaying one.

"Harry, don't!" I whisper yelled and he looked my way before panicking as the hand grabbed his own boxing it tightly and I run to his side helping him pry it off before looking to him like he's crazy.

"Why would you even want to touch that?!"

"Oh yes, look at that decaying hand over there, let me try and hold it!" I mutter annoyed mocking him as he glared shaking his head as he rolled his eyes.

We both then quickly made our way to the exit and see we're in a dark alleyway that have off the same vibe as the shop we were in.

I gulped as everyone looked to us with wicked grins or deadly glares.

Our annoyance with each other faded as we both held onto each other carefully making our way through the alley.

We both jumped as a women suddenly grabbed us both and Harry quickly put his hand in front of me.

"Not lost, are you, my dears?" She asked with a almost mocking tone.

"We're fine, thank you." Harry quickly says pushing me back as we both try to walk away from her.

I gasp seeing we were now seemingly surrounded as we cling to each other's arms fearfully.

"Come with us." She says again putting her hand on my shoulder making shivers go down my spine.

"We'll help you find your way back." She adds as Harry pulls me from her grasp saying "No, please."

"Y/n? Harry?" I let out a relived breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Hagrid!" We exclaimed before quickly running over to him.

"What do you think you're doing down here?" He asks.

We follow him as we leave the alley.

"You're a mess, you two. Sulking around Knockturn Alley? Dodgy place." He tells us making me nod eagerly agreeing.

I then raise a brow, what was he doing down there?