17

We hurried towards her with bright smiles as she sat up dazed.

She looked around seeing where she was, the basilisk, the book and us.

Her eyes teared up as she faced us.

"Oh...Y/n, Harry...im so sorry! I tried to tell you, I wanted to tell you both terribly. It was m-me, it was all me. I didn't want to h-he made me do it. He t-took me over....." she paused before speaking again taking a breath.

"How did you kill that...that thing? W-wheres Riddle? The last thing I remember was him coming out of the diary..." she rambled as we tried shushing her.

I hesitantly pulled her into my arms giving her a small hug. The poor girl must be terrified.

"Its alright. Riddles finished, we took care of him." I explained as she looked to me and then Harry.

"Come on, lets get out of here..." Harry started as he went to help the girl up with a kind smile.

"Im going to be expelled!" she suddenly yelled as she cried making his smile lessen a bit as he awkwardly helped her all the way up.

"Ive looked forward to Hogwarts ever since B-bill came and n-now ill have to leave....w-what'll mom and dad say?!"

I looked to the girl feeling bad for her but we both continued to urge her out of the chamber as she freaked out.

We made our way back to the tunnels and I remember this area specifically as I suddenly heard rocks being thrown.

"Guys!" I yelled happily running forward.

"Ginnys okay, we've got her!" I add, and laugh as I hear them let out relived cheers of sorts.

We turned the corner and I smiled seeing a much larger gap between the rocks then there was before as the twins and Ron stood there looking for us.

They smiled when they saw us.

"Ginny!" They cried happily seeing their sister as Ron put his arm through the hole trying to get to her first.

"You're alive! I don't believe it! What happened?" he quickly rambled making the twins push him aside.

"That doesn't matter, all that matters is she is alive." Fred says as the girl ran to the hole allowing Fred to attempt to hug her with his one arm and then George and Ron.

"Where did that bird come from?" George asks as Fawkes swopped through the gap after Ginny squeezed through.

"He's Dumbldores." I explained as I carefully squeezed through the hole also, I wasn't even all the way through when arms grabbed me tightly.

"We were so worried!" George exclaims as he hugs me tightly.

I smile hugging him back as Fred helped Harry through and then hugged him in a brother like manner making me smile.

Harry turns our way as he hugs Ron and then George.

I smile seeing Fred as we both say nothing and quickly hug each other tightly.

"We heard so much ruckus, I- we were so scared. We didn't know if anything happened to you..to either of you! Are you hurt? What happened? You have to tell me everything? Why are your robes covered in blood?!...." He continued to ramble as he lifted my arms looking me over making me chuckle as I just hugged him again tightly making him stop.

"We'll explain everything, but for now, just know I'm alright. We all are, that's what matters, remember?" I ask with a small laugh as he smiles softly pulling away. Though I honestly didn't want to tell any of them about Harry and almost dying, it would make them feel awful and they'd blame themselves.