10

"Again?" Hermione asks making me sigh.

"Yes, again. Y/n and I both heard everything with our own ears." Fred exclaims clearly anxious about what's going on.

It's weird considering he's usually so care free, than again it seems once again because of who Harry and I are, we are going to somehow be involved.

"You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" George asks making me nod.

"It seems that way." I tell him as we all were gathered in the girls restroom. And don't worry, no one ever comes to this one.

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucious Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here and now he's taught Draco how to do it." Ron says and I shake my head.

"We don't know if that's true, he may have played some sort of part, but it could be anyone if you ask me." I say having a gut feeling this is bigger than we are thinking.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice potion to know for sure." Hermione says and I nod before handing her the next ingredient and she thanks me.

"Harry, something else happens last night." I say and he looks to me confused.

"Dobby showed up." I tell him making him groan in annoyance.

"What did he want?" He asks and I sigh.

"It was him all along, Harry. The barrier and the station and the bludger, it was all him." I say making his eyes widen.

"Are you serious!?" He exclaims angrily and I nod.

"He says he's doing it to protect us, something about history is going ti repay itself again. That's all I could really get it if him." I say while Harry looks down in thought.

"You both weren't lying when you said he was mental." Fred adds remembering his time with the elf.

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this position in broad daylight...in the middle of a girls lavatory?" Ron asks.

"He's right, we could get caught." George adds considering he knows exactly how to not get caught in his and his brothers own schemes.

"No. No one ever comes in here." Hermione explains.

"Why?" Fred asks confused.

"Moaning Myrtle." I state making the boys look to us both confused.

"Let's just say after the first time I came in here I swore I wouldn't be back, but oh well." I add.

"Who?" Ron asks.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione repeats and my eyes widen as the ghost girl suddenly appears behind him.

"I'm Moaning Myrtle!" She exclaims getting everyone's attention.

We watch as she flys away right above the sinks.

"I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle?" She cries loudly before flying away and into a stall disappearing down a toilet making me grimace.

"That seems unsanitary." I mutter.

"She's a little sensitive." Hermione says making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, a little." I state sarcastically recalling when I first came in here and she nearly gave me a heart attack and then yelled at me.

Soon enough, Fred and George had to leave us to head to their own classes, though I had a feeling they'd skip most of them to do god knows what.

Meanwhile, we made our way to a class room to watch something I must say, rather interesting.