4

Soon enough we had gathered all of our supplies and made our way happily to the train station where I was practically bouncing with glee.

"10:58, come on, come on." Mr. Weasley says looking to his watch as we all pushed our carts keeping up with his fast pace.

"Train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs. Weasley urges as we all moved faster.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first." Their father quickly says and I give them all a smile before watching as they go through the familiar brick wall that lies between 9 and 10.

We then stood aside as a nervous Ginny went through next with her mother and father right behind.

That left Harry, Ron, and I on the other side ready to join them.

"Let's go." I say with a wide smile making them laugh as we all started running towards the wall until I was slammed against my cart and the two behind me also slammed as we all flew to the floor our carts items falling everywhere.

I groan on the ground holding my chest as it hit the bar when I collided with the wall.

"Bloody hell." I manage to breath out as I try catching my breath in pain.

I look over seeing Harry and Ron just as shocked and hurt as they slowly stand up before both running over to me each grabbing an arm helping me up.

"Thanks." I mutter wincing.

"Oi. What do you think you three are doing?" A worker suddenly exclaims coming our way.

"Sorry." Harry and I both say as I hold my chest and he holds his arm.

"L-lost control of the trolley." I say quickly coming up with an excuse.

He just shakes his head at us before walking away sand we all look to each other wide eyed and confused.

"Why can't we get through!" I whisper yell panicked.

"I don't know." Ron quickly says looking to the wall just as unsure as to what happened.

He hits the wall with his hand before saying "The gateway sealed itself for some reason."

We follow his lead hitting the wall a few times before sighing.

My eyes widen as the large clock in the station chimes.

We all turn looking to it.

"The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it!" Harry cries making us all panic not sure what to do.

Ron the looks over to us with fearful eyes "Y/n, Harry, if we can't get through, maybe Mum and Dad can't get back."

I look down trying to come up with some sort of solution before rubbing Rons shoulder to calm him down as he sighs nervously.

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car." Harry says creating a look I know all to well to form on Rons face.

"The car...." He mutters as we watch the gears turn in his head.

Let's say, this is probably a bad idea. Terrible one even but I'd rather do this than not be at Hogwarts at all.

So here we are letting Ron drive his fathers flying car through the sky and I couldn't help but bite my nails with nerves.

"Ron, I should tell you, most muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car." I quickly say as we soar above the active city with wide eyes.

"Uh, right." He quickly says before pushing a button that made us invisible to those down below.