15

I turn once the initial shock wore off to the Ron, Fred, and George who looked absolutely terrified as they took shaky breaths with fear in their eyes.

We all gasp once the teachers leave as the message was now visible to us.

"Her skeleton will lie in the chamber forever." Ron read out shakily.

"Ginny..." Fred cries out lowly as George lets out as shaky breath. They then turn looking to Harry and I look looking more determined than ever, but I could still see the fear in his eyes which matched their brothers eyes.

We hurried to Professor Gilderoys office and quickly ran in through the door.

"Lockhart may be useless, but he's going to try and get into the Chamber. At least we can tell him what we know!" Fred exclaims as we all hurry to the man.

I throw the door open as we reached his office attached to the classroom.

"Professor, we have some information for you!" I quickly exclaim as we reach him but I frown looking to him.

We all pause as he hurriedly was throwing things in suitcases.

"Are you going somewhere?" Harry asks bitterly as we all looked to him confused.

"Uh, we'll. Yes. Um...." He stutters making me glare.

"Urgent call. Unavoidable, uh....got to go." He quickly says.

"What about our sister?!" Ron exclaims fearfully.

"Well...Um...as to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I." He says with a fake smile making the twins and Ron grow angry very quickly.

"You're the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher! You can't go now!" George exclaims looking to the man as though he was crazy.

"Well, I must say, when I took the job, there was nothing in the job description about...." Fred quickly cuts him off with a yell.

"You're running away! A coward, you're an absolute coward and a fraud!" He exclaims jumping in front the man as he tried to hurry past us.

"What about all that stuff you did in your books?" Harry asks angrily.

"Books can be misleading." He quickly says defending himself making me glare harshly.

"You wrote them!" I exclaim throwing my hands down.

"My dear girl, do use your common sense!" He exclaims throwing his books down making me frown as he got closer and started yelling more.

"My books wouldn't have sold half as well if people didn't think I'd done all those things!"

I scoff at this with a laugh in disbelief as Ron grabbed my arm pulling me back from the man as we were so close to each other.

"I'd back up if I were you." George threatens just as angry seeing the man yell in my face like that.

I turn facing Fred, George and Ron.

"I can't look at him, I can't or else I might physically freaking hurt him!" I exclaim making Fred grab my shoulder gently as he pulled me back slightly before looking back up to the man, stepping closer himself with a hard glare.

Though I had a feeling if I were to attack the man, they would gladly join in.

"You're a fraud." Harry says bitterly in a low tone.

"You've been taking credit for what other wizards have done." He adds making me nod agreeing.

"Is there anything you can do?" Ron asks angrily.