12

Thunder clapped loudly from outside the castle as Harry, Ron, and the Twins and I walk through the halls.

After Hermione left to go to the hospital wing we found them and immediately told them everything that happened.

She was avoiding us and we haven't seen her in a while, she's hiding from everyone due to her looking the way she does. I feel awful for her.

"Have you spoken to Hermione?" Ron asks and we all shake our heads.

"She should be out of hospital in a few days." Is all I say before grimacing.

"When she stops coughing up fur balls." I shudder and this and see Fred and George making a disgusted face one holding their throat the other looking like they wanted to gag at the thought.

Like I said, poor Hermione.

Ron and Harry stop suddenly getting our attention.

I look to the floor seeing a large puddle of water and frown.

"What's this?" Harry asks.

We keep going walking through the water, it splashing as we kept going.

"Yuck!" Ron exclaims.

"Looks like moaning Myrtles flooded the bathroom." Fred says looking at the completely water filled corridor coming from there.

We all make our way into it and look as all the faucets were running. We stopped though as we heard low crying.

We followed the sound until we seen her sitting in one of the high windows.

"Come to throw something else at me?" She asks bitterly making us all frown confused.

"Why would we throw something at you?" I ask.

"Don't ask me. Here I am minding my own business and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me."

She then points to the book on the floor making Harry and I walk towards it.

"But it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it'll just go right through you." Ron says making me roll my eyes at his stupidity, I love him but sometimes he can be so clueless.

"Not the kind of hurt she means, Ron." I mutter with a sigh knowing how she feels.

She continued to yell at him making the twins laugh as he looked terrified.

No one may have physically tried to hurt me but with every thing going on with the chamber of secrets and the whole speaking snake thing, the words and actions of others do hurt.

The stares, the whispering, it makes you feel so small.

Fred notices my frown as he puts a hand on my shoulder with a small smile trying to make me feel better.

I send him a half smile before following Harry some more to see the book.

"Who threw it at you anyway?" I ask softly making her speak normal again.

"I don't know. I didn't see them. I was just sitting in the U-bend thinking about death and it fell through the top of my head."