11

Soon enough it was December at Hogwarts which meant Christmas was near. The snow was falling and it was freezing cold outside.

The halls were all decorated in the Christmas spirit but none as great and the grand hall which as followed with all things Christmas.

At this time most of the students were hurrying to get their bags ready and leave for Christmas break.

But Harry and I would obviously be staying here, there's no way we'd go back to the Dursley's.

I was sat in the great hall at the Gryffindor table next to Harry who was playing a game of wizarding chess with Ron, who might I add was quite good at it.

Though I was more focused on watching Professor Flitwick decorate the tree with the most beautiful ornaments.

"Knight to E5." Harry called out making me turn to look back to the game.

I watched as the piece moved on its own but then smiled looking up as Hermione approached us with her packed bags.

"Queen to E5." Ron says with a confident smirk.

Ron smirks as his price takes out Harry's.

"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione exclaims making me laugh.

"That's wizards chess. I've seen you packed." Ron says to her.

"I see you haven't." She tells him and I give Harry and look making him laugh. These two can never get along.

"Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania, to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there." He explains making me look up to him and hold out my fingers counting.

"Bloody hell, how many siblings do you have!" I exclaim now knowing there's seven of them.

This makes everyone laugh and we settle down after a moment.

"We'll, since you three will be here you can all go look through the library to find information of Nicholas Flamel." Hermione says making Ron groan.

"We've looked a hundred times!" He cries but she was having none of it. She leaned closer to us.

"Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas." She says and I then stand up and she smiles before giving me a hug.

"See you after holiday Y/n."

"See you, Hermione." I say as we pull away and she waves as she leaves the hall.

I looked back to Harry and Ron and Ron says "I think we're a bad influence on her."

I chuckle and say "Possibly, but if it means finding out any type of information. She's in."

They nod agreeing to that as we all know the girls thirst for knowledge.

It was finally Christmas Day!

How do I know?

Well I was peacefully sleeping in my bed until I was scared awake as two heavy things jumped on top of me.

"Harry! Ron!" I yell in surprise.

"Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas Y/n!" They both shout making me sit up and laugh.

"Okay okay, I'm up." I tell them as I through my blanket off of me.

Ron then preceded to quickly head back to where the Christmas tree was as he couldn't hold in his excitement anymore.

I look to Harry and say "Happy Christmas Harry."

He smiles back and hugs me saying "Happy Christmas Y/n."