14

We slowly walked through the dark woods following the spiders carefully, though we were all on edge our eyes scanning the surroundings.

It was even worse the sounds that emitted from the forest such as an eerie wind blowing sound and the echo of a wolf howling in the distance.

Though the most notable sound seemed to be Ron's heavy breathing at my side.

"Y/n, I don't like this!" He squeaks out to me as we followed Harry in the front who now had the lantern.

"It'll be alright, Ron, I promise." I say before holding my hand out to his.

He looks to it for a moment and I say "You can hold it if you like, if that will make you feel better."

He debates it for a moment as though he was trying to act tuff but once her heard a loud owl hooting he quickly grabbed my hand squeezing it tightly.

"Thanks Y/n/n." He mutters out.

I smile "No problem Ron."

I turn to see the twins sending me a smile of their own nodding their heads in thanks, they may joke around a lot but they care about their brother deeply.

We head even deeper into the forest making Ron whimper as we got closer to Harry.

"Harry, I don't like this at all." He cries but Harry just shushes him making me roll my eyes so I hold the boys hand a bit tighter which seemed to calm him down a bit.

We stopped though as a large group of spiders were all bundled together leaving us confused.

"Can we go back now?" Ron cries out.

"Come on." Harry says with determination making me wince as we'd have to follow them through the smaller space under the tree roots.

Ron now has a death grip on my hand but I try to ignore it as we stand up straighter walking even further to large tree branches and roots.

We stop though as we hear loud cracking suddenly.

"Who is it?" A low raspy voice calls out suddenly making Ron and I basically jump into each other as we held the other tightly.

What? Just because I put on a brave face doesn't mean I'm any less scared.

"Don't panic." Fred whispers lowly as we stare to where the voice came from.

"Hagrid? Is that you?" The voice calls out again making us all look to each other.

"We're friends of Hagrid's." Harry calls out and our eyes widen as a large hairy black spider leg started crawling from the tree.

Bloody hell, that's the biggest spider I've ever seen!

It was the size of a car, maybe even bigger.

"You're Aragog, aren't you?" I ask shakily as it's now completely out facing us.

"Yes. Hagrid has never sent people into our hollow before."

"He's in trouble." I say hoping that will get the creatures interest and more importantly will make it want to help us.

"Up at the school there have been attacks. They think it's Hagrid. They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets. Like before." Harry explains.

"That's a lie!" It tells suddenly making us all jump a bit.

"Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets." It adds making smile a bit knowing we were right after all, Hagrid could never have done this.

"Then you're not the monster?" Harry asks and I send him a glare hoping he doesn't make things worse.