13

"All right, listen up. We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance. We're stronger, quicker, and smarter." Wood says as we all stand up grabbing our brooms after going over his plays one last time.

"And not to mention they're dead scared that Y/n or Harry'll petrify them if they fly anywhere near them." George says making me roll my eyes and smack him making him chuckle a bit.

"What, it's true." He mutters making me sigh.

"Try and think of it as an advantage?" Fred says as looking to us trying to make us feel a bit better.

I sigh as wood says "We'll, that too."

He notices and says "Hey, Potters, don't worry. We're your team, it's our job to have your backs just like you have ours. We trust you two, anything that happens outside this field doesn't matter. Your both just Y/n and Harry, like you always have been."

I smile at this and nod my head in thanks as he smiles slightly before we continue to the pitch.

I frown a bit seeing Professor McGonagall wondering what she's found back here.

"This match has been cancelled." She says as she reaches us making all of our eyes widen.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"They can't cancel Quidditch." Woods quickly says agreeing with me outburst.

"Silence, Wood." She says knowing he want stop arguing about this.

Everyone knows that quidditch is quite literally this boys life.

"You and your teammates will go to Gryffindor Tower." She adds looking to us all.

"Now." She states as none of us moved.

I frown immediately looking to Harry and then the twins who shared my annoyance and confusion.

We all start to leave until she speaks up again.

"Potters, Weasleys. You and I need to find your brother Mr. Weasley."

We all frown at this worry immediately coming over us all as I look to the twins who seem fearful.

"There's something you all have to see." She says and we quickly follow after her.

My nerves only worsened as she lead us to the hospital wing.

We walked in and she started speaking again.

"I warn you. This could be a wee bit of a shock." She says looking to us sadly making me grab the nearest person and hold their hand tightly, which happened to be Fred.

He held it back just as tightly.

We were brought over to a bed and I gasped at the sight as tears filled my eyes.

There laid Hermione, petrified.

We all seemed to freeze at this sudden realization as we slowly moved closer to the girl.

"Hermione..." I breath out sadly.

"She was found near the library...along with this." Mcgonaglle says lowly as she holds is a small hand held mirror.

"Does it mean anything to any of you?" She asks.

"No." We all say but it came out as whispers.

I take in a shaky breath as I walk up to the girl and grab her hand squeezing it slightly.

We'll fix this Hermione, I promise.

After staying with Hermione for a bit Mcgonaglle forced us to go back to Gryffindor tower.