3

Harry and I went down to breakfast the next morning to find the three Dursleys already sitting around the kitchen table. They were watching something on the brand new television they got for Dudley, who had complained the walk was to far between the fridge and the television in the living room. 

What a twat. 

I mean, I would consider myself lazy, but not to that point. Or I hope I'm not, hmmm.

I looked to Harry anxiously who attempted a measuring nod as we sat down at our places, but even then he was just as nervous.

None of them reacted to our presence, which isn't a bad thing. 

I helped myself to a piece of toast on one of the plates before looking up to the television as a reporter continued on.

"....The public is warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous. A special hot line has been set up, and any sighting of Black should be reported immediately."

"No need to tell us he's no good," Snorted Uncle Vernon, staring over the top of his newspaper at the prisoner. "Look at the state of him, the filthy layabout! Look at his hair!"

He then shot us both a nasty look considering we just woke up, and our hair was always annoyingly untidy. At least to him. It was a source of great annoyance for the man. Compared to the man on the television, however, whose gaunt face was surrounded by a matted, elbow length tangle, I felt very well groomed indeed. 

The reporter reappeared.

"The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries will announce today....."

"Hang on!" barked Uncle Vernon suddenly making me jump slightly as he stared furiously at the reporter."You didn't tell us where that maniac escaped from! What use is that? Lunatic could be coming up the street right now!"

I then attempted to zone both him and Aunt Petunia out as I picked at my toast before something got my attention.

"Id better be off in a minute, Petunia. Marge's train gets in at ten."

My thoughts were previously about how I would use the kit Hermione had gotten me, before being g brought back to this nonsense.

"Aunt Marge!" I exclaimed suddenly with, might I say fearful eyes.

"She's not coming here, is she?" Harry asked just as quickly. 

Aunt Marge was Uncle Vernons sister, and even though she wasn't a blood relative to us, we were always forced to call her Aunt. Though, I never cared much for the whole blood is thicker crap anyway or were blood speeches, because sometimes, it truly wasn't and family, real family is found elsewhere. 

She's terrorized Harry and I for years, whether it was walking us around, sent her dogs on us, or just simply degraded us any way possible whether is was looks or intelligence.

"Marge'll be here for a week," Uncle Vernon snarled, "and while were and the subject"--he pitted a threatening finger our way-- "we need to get a few things straight before I go and collect her."

I sighed sitting back with my arms folded and noticed Dudley watching with a smile, his new form of entertainment recently was watching uncle Vernon bully us. 

At that I glared at the boy before gesturing to where he used to have that pigs tail and whisper towers him, "Oink, Oink."

He hated talking about that, which only made it more funny to bring up when he was being a prat. He glared back as his face flushed recalling, what he called a "traumatic event". Though he only acted that way to get more attention from him parents.