12. Home Tour

Realized never gave a 'Home tour' of Siddharth and Avni's luxurious yet lovely home. So here we go to check out their home and estimate his wealth. Excited?

_____________

"You're my best friends from the time I knew what it meant. You've always been by my side in tough times.

From the day I got married to Siddharth, I didn't ask you for anything. He understood my every wish even before I mouthed it.

He worked all night and is worried about some deal today. Please bless him! I cannot see the man who stood by my side unhappy. Please, Ganesha and Hanuman, Please let things work in his favor."

Avni prayed, standing in front of the deity. She was tensed and couldn't think of a better way to find peace.

Visiting the temple and blurting out her worries has always been relaxing for her. She believed the Lord was always by her side and would take care.

Avni was crossing the road exiting the temple when she sensed someone following her. She swiftly turned around to spot a man dressed in all black.

"Ma'am, Could you wait a moment? Our Boss wishes to meet you," The person requested, covering the few feet distance between them.

Avni frowned in confusion before he pointed to a man walking briskly. His hair was pepper-and-salt, and he smiled when he saw her look at him.

Avni smiled brightly, recognizing him, and ran into his arms. His lips lingered on her forehead for a moment in an affectionate gesture before she withdrew.

"I'm angry with you, Grandpa," Avni complained, discarding the stick in his hands and holding him.

"I'm sorry for not calling. I missed the note," Henry apologized.

"It's alright. Let's go home," Avni suggested helping him to the car.

The PA was about to intervene, but Henry gestured him to keep quiet.

"You busy?" Avni inquired with a fallen face discerning their sign language.

"Nothing important. Let's go, sweetheart," Henry declared, and they traveled home.

"Working in Bangalore currently?" Henry questioned once they settled in his black SUV.

"No, Grandpa. I'm married, and my husband lives here," Avni explained, gesturing the guard to open the giant white gates as they reached home in five minutes.

"Congratulations, Sweetie! How's Santosh doing? Do I get to meet him?" Henry squealed in delight, fully aware of her love story.

Avni mumbled, looking out of the window, "Let's talk inside, Grandpa."

The car traveled along a straight lane for five minutes, with numerous trees on either side of the route. It halted, taking a left turn in front of a duplex house. A garden surrounded the white building.

The guards monitoring the house soon opened the car doors, whom Avni greeted with a smile. Henry admired the architecture throughout and was in awe of the house design.

"Magnificent, Dear! Your house is no less than a palace," Henry exclaimed, walking towards the entrance.

"Yeah. My husband has great taste," Avni agreed as they stepped inside the house, surpassing the beautifully carved wooden main door.

"Make yourself comfortable, Grandpa. I'll be back in a moment," Avni said, walking him to the couch. The area was large in turquoise color, with the sofas, mat, walls, table, Television, etc., beautifully aligned.