28. City tour

The book hit 10k reads 💜😁🥰🤩! Thanks for the support, guys. Your comments and votes motivate me and make my day!

Also, do check out the beautiful cover by Sakshidevi712 It's lovely right!🥰🥰

_____________

"Wow! The view is stunning," Avni exclaimed, watching the Eiffel tower from their penthouse on the top floor of the building. The snow covering the tower reflects the early morning sun rays, making it even more appealing.

Siddharth smiled, hugging her from behind and resting his head on her shoulder. He locked her between the glass wall and his torso, inhaling her fruity fragrance.

"Do you like the house?" He asked, turning her around and kissing her cheeks.

"Yes," Avni mumbled as his lips grazed her neckline, creating butterflies in her tummy.

"The view?" He whispered, kissing her jawline, completely lost. She became his sweet addiction.

"Yes," Avni murmured as his husky voice and actions messed with her senses.

"The place?" Siddharth continued to torture her leisurely with his touches and kisses.

"Yes." Avni arched her neck sideways, giving him better access.

"The bed?" Siddharth said in a mere whisper.

"Yes." Avni's breath hitched, and her stomach was in knots as he licked her earlobe. Her eyes shot open in confusion, not feeling his touch, and he stood in front of her, smirking at her reply.

"Me too," Siddharth chuckled, crossing his arms.

It took a few moments for Avni to realize what had happened, and she blushed a deep shade of crimson red, comprehending his naughty act. She wet her lips, trying to come up with something feeling his intense gaze.

Siddharth groaned, finding it sensual, and he grabbed her by her waist in a split second. His lips found hers and kissed her deeply, relishing the taste of chocolate on her lips that she previously ate. The kiss was wild and full of passion as he fulfilled his raw desires, and she gave in enjoying the moment.

Their tongues were battling for dominance. She eventually gave up loving his control over her mind and body. Her hand played with his hair pulling him closer while his hands rested against her cheek, holding her face in place.

Siddharth left her instantly, realizing that she needed to breathe, and rushed into the washroom without any delay. If he stayed any longer, he would lose the tiny bit of control and end up in bed. He wished to give her enough time to find comfort and accept these desires without hesitation.

Avni blushed, recalling the morning incident, drying her wet hairs. The city of love is weaving its magic in their life, and she loved the progress. 

Avni inspected the house leisurely. The place wasn't huge, with only a kitchen, hall, and bedroom just like she desired. Their own little space! She smiled, loving the idea. Apparently, she had absolutely no idea about anything like how long they would stay, but that seemed unnecessary.

Avni's eyes widened in astonishment as Siddharth came into the hall. He looked more handsome, if that's even possible, in faded blue jeans, a white T-shirt, and a jacket.

"Get ready soon, baby girl. We're going out," Siddharth said, settling down on a couch and grabbing a newspaper.

Avni frowned, observing the newspaper. "You read French?" She questioned in surprise.

"Yeah," Siddharth stated as a matter of fact and explained further as she stood confused, "I did an internship here for two months during college."