48. Fulfilling Fantasies

WARNING 18+.

You've been warned.

_______________

Avni's heart raced in anticipation with each step Siddharth took toward their bedroom. He kicked the door open, carrying her inside. He could feel her nervousness as she tightened her hold around his neck.

Avni blinked a few times, adjusting to the bright lighting. "Can we switch them off?" She asked, covering her eyes with her palm. She remained still after he gently placed her on the bed.

Avni's eyes searched for him immediately after the lights went off. She got up, looking around, only to find him staring at her. He stood by the glass partition, crossing his arms.

The cool breeze from the windows, crickets chirping at a distance, and the full moon at a distance made the night more romantic. There was just enough moonlight protruding through the glass partition for them to see each other.

Siddharth stood mesmerized, drinking in her beauty. Everything about his wife is charming - her hazel eyes searching for him, her uneven breaths, her innocent smile once she successfully found him, her long silky hair falling to her waist. The list is unending. It's a great miracle he could call her his.

Siddharth started moving towards her in a trance as if his legs had a mind of their own. Avni blushed under his intense gaze. He never once darted his eyes away from her.

"Baby girl," He whispered, sitting next to her. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead, turning her towards him. The slight nervousness she felt before completely vanished. He somehow mastered the art of working around her nerves without her even realizing it until later.

"Are you sure?" Siddharth asked, intertwining their palms.

"Yes," Avni responded with a soft smile.

"Are you really sure?" Siddharth cross-checked, stressing each word. He needed to confirm she indeed carefully thought it through and was under no pressure. The probability of her denial diminished with each passing second, though.

"I want you, Siddharth. Do you?" Avni hesitated initially, but she wished this intimacy - for him and for her. There she said in full clarity, assuring him of her desire. Her husband needed to realize she desired him just as much as he craved her, if not more.

Siddharth's eyes sparked, hearing her reply. It's a pleasure knowing you are wanted and loved by the one woman you care for. "More than ever," He whispered, sealing her lips with his. The kiss was tender yet passionate, pouring out his love, slightly different from the numerous others they shared. It was special.

Avni didn't realize when she shifted into his lap. She pulled him closer, wrapping an arm around his neck. A low hum escaped her throat as his warm hand grazed along her bare waist.

Avni closed her eyes, melting to his touch. His lips traced her collarbone while his hands dropped down to the sides of her waist, supporting her. She involuntarily arched her neck sideways, giving him access while he sucked at her sweet spot.

Siddharth chuckled in between as she tugged at the connection of their hands. It landed on his back nearly after he released it. She craved to touch, and he let her.

"Can we take this off?" He asked, hinting at the saree while placing feathery kisses all over her face.

"Mmm," Avni nodded in approval moments later. She giggled, noticing him having a hard time with a mere safety pin. He surprisingly had an easier time with the threads of her blouse, and he later helped her with his belt.