24. Fun time

Hey guys! This is Avni... I heard you people are planning to kidnap my Siddharth? I know he's sweet but find your own one *giggles* Till then, Enjoy our story! Don't forget to vote and comment, huh? Aishu loves reading your comments!

___________

Avni turned to the opposite side, feeling a tickling sensation on her cheek. "Let me sleep, Papa!" She murmured in her drowsiness, hugging a pillow. The sudden fragrance engulfing the surroundings surprised her and eventually pulled her out of sleep.

Avni pushed the comforter aside and slowly began the process of waking up. It always took her more than fifteen minutes to be fully awake. She yawned, stretched her hands, and started opening her eyes partially.

Siddharth smiled, observing the weird state of his cute wife. His wife is a perfect blend of childish innocence and beautiful understanding. He fell in love with everything that she was.

A smiling Siddharth came into vision as Avni became fully awake. She felt unknown happiness as if the day had already become beautiful and exciting.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Siddharth greeted, forwarding her favorite roses and orchids.

"For me?" Avni exclaimed in surprise as her eyes gleamed in joy. She enthusiastically grabbed the bouquet from his hands, feeling the softness of flowers.

"Nope." Siddharth paused and chuckled moments later, earning Avni's attention, "It's for my beautiful wife!"

Avni blushed, ducking her head down as Siddharth laughed, kissing her cheek in a blink.

"Did you sleep properly last night? I hope I didn't twist and turn too much. Please tell me I didn't crush you in a tight hug. You were.....," Avni prattled in concern as she witnessed Siddharth yawning.

"Stop!" Siddharth shook her, putting an end to her thoughts. "I had the best sleep last night, and you didn't twist at all. You comfortably snuggled into me and dozed off," He declared.

"That's also right. I didn't wake up once during the entire night," Avni agreed and expressed her doubt in a haze, "But you were yawning just now..."

"Papa and Dad knocked on our door early in the morning and invited me for jogging. My sleep wasn't complete by then as we slept late last night," Siddharth explained as she intently listened.

"True that! Why don't you sleep now?" Avni suggested, smiling widely in approval of her idea.

"No. It's morning already," Siddharth denied, but Avni insisted. 

"So what? I will freshen up and bring your green tea to wake you up."

Siddharth tried protesting, but Avni announced not giving him a chance, "You're sleeping, and that's final."

"Is that an order?" Siddharth's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Yes. From Mrs. Avni Siddharth Malhotra. You better follow, or my husband will chase you," Avni laughed.

"Really?" Siddharth rolled his eyes at her funny threat.

"Yeah! He's the sweetest husband ever and does everything for me," Avni spilled and instantly covered her mouth.

"Everything?" Siddharth questioned in surprise, hearing her reply. He wanted to know more about what she thought of him.

"My husband would bring the sky down to earth to put a smile on my face," Avni declared with sincerity, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

Avni couldn't realize when she built that trust in Siddharth, but she knew by heart that he would do anything for her.

Avni rushed into the washroom moments late after arranging the flowers in a vase.