19. The beginning of the end!

18 May 2018

The weather in Bangalore is pleasant and soothing. Neither too warm nor too cold. Aunt is here, and my cousin's kid is honestly super annoying. I hate children who cry at every opportunity they get. I wonder if that girl descended from some Mars to receive attention all the time.

My cousin treats me well. Anyway, the only motto behind being here is meeting Santosh, though. Amma and Papa would be waiting for my return after four months.

20 May 2018

I am very eager to meet him. I hope he wouldn't care for me. That would end my stupid crush, and I can happily move on, considering him another douchebag who can't treat women right.

I rang him, and we spoke for a while. I asked if we could catch up. He had way too many friends, and I didn't expect him to take some time for me.

He agreed on Friday night, but I hesitated. Going out at night isn't safe.

Amma and Papa were a little skeptical of sending me, but she left it to my wish.

25 May 2018

I cried all night at his betrayal. He told me he would try for Saturday. He couldn't even text, conveying he had other plans.

I had plans to explore the city with my cousin, but I'm not in the mood anymore. All I did was cry in my room.

Bangalore Trip Officially Ruined!

06 July 2018

It's been a month since I texted him. I was yearning to talk to him, but my self-respect was saying 'No.'

Talking to a guy who considers his damn friends he sees every day more critical? It's alright. I don't mind.

But, Talking to the guy who couldn't even tell me beforehand that he can't make it? Definitely No! It reveals how he's taken me for granted. I'm not tolerating that.

20 July 2018

My aunt called me and asked about Santosh.

I melted, recalling him. I can't stay without talking to him.

I rang him, and he didn't even apologize. I let go. We spoke about cricket, his expenses in Bangalore, and his journey home.

One thing I like is how he openly admits his expenses and financial status. I would never do that. My parents give me everything I ask, even if they cannot afford it, and telling someone about our financial status wouldn't go well with me.

26 July 2018

Santosh likes ice cream. Noted!

Frankly speaking, I'm not a fan of chocolates and ice creams.

09 August 2018

I'm back at college again. Santosh is busy fetching an internship. I couldn't talk to him.

20 August 2018

I called Santosh, but he didn't call back. He usually does every time.

21 August 2018

I rang him again, keeping my self-respect aside. He answered the call this time and explained how he was traveling yesterday to his grandparents' home. That's a relief.

13 October 2018

I do not know what happened, but Santosh hasn't called back. It's becoming frequent these days. His answer to that? He wouldn't even call his parents back as he forgot.