18. His other side

To be quite honest, I wanted to slap him across the head.

Where the hell has he been?

I squeezed my hand out of his tight hold, Jesus, it's like he knew I was going to pull my hand out of his.

Rafael turned around with a scowl on his face and I crossed my arms over my chest with my chin in the air.

"Excuse you, where have you been?" I raised a questioning eyebrow, I was trying to be intimidating but I guess Rafael's small smile on his face showed that he was just finding it amusing.

"Nowhere, I've been downstairs."

"I mean after last night, where did you go?"

Rafael cleared his throat, looking at the floor for a moment. "I was getting high on the roof."

"Right." My eyebrows furrowed together, I shook my head, walking straight passed him. "Last night was a mistake, I'm guessing."

"Hey!" Rafael shot his arm out, grabbing a hold of my waist. "It wasn't a mistake."

We were both trying to read each other's expressions but we both weren't letting that happen. I slowly peeled his arm off of me. "Well, you need to work on not walking out on someone after you've taken advantage of them," I said, walking into the living room.

He followed me, standing in front of me but looked torn on whether to touch me or not.

"I didn't take advantage of you. You took advantage of me." Rafael concluded, crossing his arms.

I kinda did.

"Look I want t-"

I couldn't say I wanted more communication between us.

I couldn't say I wanted him to tell me all of his demons.

I couldn't say I wanted him to love me and not treat me like his other girls.

"You want what?" Rafael's eyes glittered, waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"I want food," I mumbled, walking passed him to the kitchen.

"Here, eat an apple because we're leaving," Rafael said roughly, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket and passing it to me, I nearly dropped it before he grabbed my hand and led me outside.

A shiny black Jeep that had no doors was outside, I don't mean to fan-girl, but holy crap I've always wanted to ride in a Jeep like this.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked, following Rafael to the car.

He stopped, half-smiling at me, "I'm going to be your tour guide."

My heart melted a little bit. "Wait!" I looked down at what I was wearing, I wasn't even wearing shoes. "I need to change."

"Good, I'd have to fuçk you upside down at some point if you stayed dressed like that," Rafael mumbled, jumping into the Jeep.

He really doesn't know how to keep his dirty thoughts to himself.

How do you even fuçk someone upside down?

Wait I don't want to know--

I quickly changed wearing an olive-green maxi skirt and a white crop top, with my gold sandals. Rafael's grandma would be happy that I was wearing something that covered my legs.

I joined Rafael in the Jeep, I was a little more than excited. Rafael drove away from the house, the warm breeze blew my wisps of hair behind me and the sun was welcoming on my skin.