26. Pillow talk

**Not edited**
**1k comments till next chapter**

Not sure about this chapter.. Uh.
but a quick message to every one of you that has stuck through every chapter of this book and put up with Christina.. lets be honest? Yes she is naive but I'm sorry but that's who she is, it makes her who she is. Imagine if everyone had the same characteristics ? Uh boring. So thank you beautiful people for supporting me!

Don't forget to VOTE and comment (:
* * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It had been a relatively normal week, my first normal week since the day I met Rafael.

I actually went to work. Jade, my coworker.. of course.. wanted to know all the gossip on where I had been and whether it had to do with 'the hot guy with the bō staff.' I didn't reveal much.

I was in awe of Rafael and his martial art skills and Marco with his kick boxing skills. Which is why during the week the both of them had come to the gym and used the boxing ring to show me how they fought.

They literally didn't need guns or knives, these boys weapons were their bodies and minds.

After a good three minutes, most of the girls that were working out, had stood next to me, including Jade, to gawk and drool at two very ripped men in short shorts, fighting each other on the floor of the ring.

Rafael didn't seem fazed at the group they had attracted, I saw Marco winking at the tall, busty red head. Which is probably why Rafael got Marco on the floor a few times because he was being a goof ball and kept getting distracted by the girls that were fluttering their eyes at him.

They were glistening with sweat by the time they finished, Rafael's hair was getting long so it was sticking to his forehead. As soon as they came out of the ring to grab their water bottles, all the girls went up to them like puppy dogs wanting attention from their owners.

I observed from afar with Jade, Rafael looked uncomfortable talking to them, trying to stand back since they were getting awfully close.

I sucked in my lips trying not to laugh, why was it that with these women who were pretty damn attractive he looked annoyed and with Marco, he loved it, making sure to get extra close, I swear I saw him slap the red heads asś.

I was feeling territorial when Adrian; a curvy, full lipped, Mexican girl, that came to the gym often began to touch Rafael's bicep and talk to him in Spanish.

It's okay, he can talk to girls if he wants. I think the whole part of this trust thing was becoming stronger and not worrying about him, because I trusted him.

"Do you not want to pull that girls weave out?" Jade raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow at me, pointing a thumb at the girl flirting with Rafael.

"You think she's got a weave?" I frowned, generally interested.. her hair was down to her ass in perfect dark waves.

"Hell yes, she had short hair last week. But that ain't the point, she's flirting hardcore with your man." We both looked at the two, the rest of the girls had gone off, back to working out.

"Let him have his fun." I shrugged, watching her slap Rafael's asś, which made him jump and raise his eyebrows like a scared school boy. I let out a small laugh, which made Rafael look straight at me and raise an eyebrow. Adrian walked off and Rafael walked over to me.

He grabbed my waist pulling me against him, "You think that's funny?"

I almost yelped, but nodded instead, which earned me a slap on the asś from him.