36. Dont stay away

This song gives meh feels for Raftina..

**NOT EDITED, also RAFAELS POV**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

RAFAEL.

As much as I wanted to relax, take a moment to breathe in the sun, enjoy a glass of blue label with Ice on my tongue. I couldn't, we were in Los Angeles for a reason and that was to collect and send a message to the Los Angeles Mafia family from the Don of Chicago. Fuçking Fabio.

I didn't know Christina was even here until I got here, how shįt am I? Fabio and his fuçking errands. There's been talk of him wanting to take over Los Angeles, just like he did with New York. I couldn't imagine it, the two Mafias have been at peace. He couldn't be dumb enough? Nevermind, he could.

I felt a prick on my leg, making me blink my eyes into focus.

I turned my head looking at the cause, Christina had furrowed her eyebrows at me. "You haven't spoken since we sat down, only once to order."

I shut my eyes softly, giving her a smile. "Sorry."

Marco was watching me knowingly, and Amber didn't look the slightest bit comfortable sitting next to him so she excused herself to use the bathroom.

Taking a moment to admire the beach in front of us, the friendly people around us outside of the cafe, I noticed Christina's body language like she had questions, as usual.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, softly touching her leg which made her thighs clenched. The corner of my lip lifted up.

"I feel like we're being watched."

I looked over at Marco who rolled his eyes.

"It's only me and a few other men. Can't let these two go off somewhere alone otherwise it's a vacation for them." Nicholas had chimed in behind his newspaper right behind Marco on another table.

A few of the other guys nodded their heads at us, they were scattered everywhere. I mean we were in LA. We didn't want to repeat history.

"So the whole time we'll have men being bored of watching us?" Christina looked around her, "I feel sorry for them."

The muscles in my shoulders tensed when I felt hands grab onto them. I clenched my teeth with instinct. Heat rising up my neck.

"Who could ever get bored of watching those sèxy tanned legs?" Angelo's attempt at flirting made Christina recoil into her seat and pull her dress over her knees.

I turned around and looked at Angelo with a clenched smile. "Fuçk off, Angelo."

Angelo shook his head before walking past Amber who was heading back, he had the balls to wink at her. If looks could kill...

Amber sat back down but rose again. "I- I need to make a phone call."

"No, you don't." Marco laughed, grabbing her arm and pulling her down.

I couldn't be bothered talking about those two, basically cat and dog.

Amber gave him a sweet smile. "How many fuçking times do I have to tell you to stop touching me?"

"I'm not good with numbers, baby." Marco grinned back at her. You're probably wondering where Alec went off to, I made sure that kid went home. I didn't care if he was just friends with Christina, I didn't need him near us. Couldn't be bothered with his try-hard heroism.

Looking over at Christina I noticed her biting her lip softly while she watched Marco. I never asked her how she felt after the incident with Marco and I. I probably shouldn't ask but what if she was seeing Marco in another way? In the worst way possible.