30. Mistake

Your reactions in the last chapter really made my life.. You guys reached 1k comments in a day which is absolutely crazy! And because of that I'm updating earlier than I would have!
Because you guys definitely deserve it for being amazing! I love you guys more than cookies! I hope I can get that to happen again because it's amazing!

Follow my twitter @helenaxsofie so you can join in and see extras from Marco, Rafael, Christina and Amber!

**Not edited!**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I groaned, protective arms locked around my waist pushing me closer to their chest.

I didn't have to look to see it that it was Rafael, I could tell by the way he held me and his familiar musk.

My brain was killing me and I felt gross for some reason, like I needed a shower as soon as possible. I tried to adjust myself before I could slip out of the bed but Rafael's arms were like iron around me, he squeezed me closer murmuring something on the lines of "No."

"Fuçk. No. No stop. Don't touch her." Rafael stirred, almost making it hard for me to breathe, in his grip. He was having a nightmare.

"Rafael, baby. It's okay, it's a dream.. Wake up." I tried to sooth him, touching his arm and attempting to turn around. I managed to turn but I freaked out at how much he was sweating, his whole body was glistening and his eyebrows were frowning as he shook his head with tightly shut eyes.

I held his face in my hands, he was burning.. Please tell me he wasn't having an attack of some sort. "Rafael! Wake up!" I shook him softly, begging for his eyes to open. "Baby, please." My voice cracked, my eyes watered.. What the hell was going on!

"No! Don't leave me!" Rafael yelled, shaking his head, his breathing got faster.

Marco walked into the room with wide eyes when he saw Rafael. He quickly jumped on the bed, trying to wake his best friend with me.

I gasped when a memory hit me. No, no the three of us didn't, did we?

"Raf!" Marco poured the cold glass of water that he had when he walked in, on Rafael's head. Instantly making Rafael jolt up and gasp for air.

"Shįt." Rafael croaked, trying to breath and settle his heartbeat. I immediately blew out the breath that I didn't know I had.

"That was my fault." Marco said to himself with petrified eyes. Huh?

Rafael looked at me, with my bed sheet around my body and back at Marco with his boxers on.

I began to remember being so messed up last night, Rafael and Marco on top of me, telling me everything was going to be okay. I jolted out of the bed, holding the sheet against my body and stepping away from the two of them. Rafael had boxers on so I didn't expose him.

Rafael looked at me with wide eyes, confused at the petrified look on my face. Marco almost looked the same, looking at me skeptically.

"You drugged me! Basically date råped me!" I yelled at them, my eyes watering remembering not being able to think for myself, letting them touch me. "How could you do this!"

Rafael frowned so hard, looking at me and down at the bed before his eyebrows rested, a mixture of emotions washed over his face before he jumped up and pushed Marco against the bedroom wall.

"WHAT THE FUÇK DID YOU DO TO ME! You gave me that SP drug!" Rafael spat, one hand around Marcos throat. Everything must of clicked in his head. I have never seen Marco more petrified in his life. I was even more confused, what the hell was going on!