32. Tiger

Listen to Natalie La Rose - Around The World
I tried to attach the song but they were all high pitched and weird..

**Not edited**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Christina.

"Look over there! Oh my god and there!" I couldn't shut up, I was annoying the crap out of Amber but I just hadn't been this excited and smiley for ages. The bįtch brought me to LA! Los Angeles, the Hollywood freaking sign was here!

I quickly sat in my seat before I flew out of the black Audi convertible, Ambers blonde hair and my brunette hair were almost mixing together but I loved it! With our dark shades on we cruised along.

I asked her how on earth she got the money for us to do this and she just shrugged. I knew Amber and it was obviously to do with an ex lover. But she told me she would tell me after the party tonight.

And it was Monday morning, a party on a Monday night? Hell yeah LA.

"We're going shopping and then we'll do whatever the fuçk we want." Amber cheered, continuing to drive us under lines and lines of gorgeous palm trees, the beautiful sun was shining on us, I could definitely feel a tan coming on.

I just loved that summer breeze smell.

I hadn't noticed what store we were in but all I could see was different designer shoes around me.

"Christian Louboutins!" I sighed lovingly, towards the golden lit sign ahead of us.

"Want a pair?" Amber winked at me, leading me towards it.

I shook my head. "I can not afford a pair neither do I really need them." Clearly it was a want not a need..

"I'll pay." Amber grinned, grabbing black strapped ones and dangling them in front of me.

"Definitely not, are you crazy? You shouldn't be able to pay for them either." I frowned at her.

"Look, the guy that flew us over here is a movie director. He fancies me a lot and wants me to go to a few glamorous parties with A list stars. How could I pass it up?"  Amber shrugged, that guilty look again before she tried on the shoes for herself. I so knew it had to do with a guy, jeez they would do anything to sleep with her.

"Do I look like a glamorous person? My hair is always straight or a bit wavy because I don't have skills with it. And the only make up I can do everyday is my mascara and even that I always mess up." I stated, I admired girls who had make up skills, I wish I could do a perfect contour honestly.

"You're tripping, you don't need skills. That's what money is for! You pay people to make you look good." Amber said, like it was normal. I curled my lip up. Is she crazy? Of course I know that, I came from a family that constantly surrounded themselves with that life. As for Amber, she wouldn't have a clue about that real world, her parents were the opposite of mine.

"This is for a week? I wasn't even expecting to leave, if Rafael finds out he's going to think I wanted a break just so I could sleep with someone else. Which I'm definitely not going to be-"

"Because you love him." Amber waved her hand like she wanted me to move on with my words.

"I just needed distanced after what happened." I bit my lip, it was hard trying to think when he was walking around like a strong sexy alpha mafia man. And when I meant strong.. I also meant mentally, at least he looked like it. I was definitely not mentally strong.