33. Mishappenings

Hey guys! A reminder that voting has started for #MyWattysChoice .. go on Twitter to help and vote if you love this book! @helenaxsofie

But I already feel like a winner for being so blessed to have amazing readers and support on this book! Reading and voting on these chapters already means the world to me!

**not edited at all**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There hasn't been many times when I felt like I was bolted to the floor, feet stuck, eyes in disbelief, a little bit of fear and slight heavy breathing from a gaping mouth.

Okay who the hell drugged me!

"Diosa, I see you've made a dancing friend?" Rafael's masculine accent filled voice was extra sęxy for some reason and it was killing me. He grinned at me before looking towards Alec. I tried to ignore the fact that he asked that question like I was a little girl going to dance academy.

"I've actually known Christina for years now, I used to be her partner." Alec laughed a bit, thinking he was having a harmless conversation but I could tell the moment his grin turned into a dangerous blood thriving stare.

"Uh he means dance partner." I drawled out, chewing on the inside of my cheek a little. I was taking in Rafael's gorgeous face, dark eyes, straight nose, erotic lips, sharp jawline that had more hair than usual and dark hair that he got trimmed recently. Funny how I could tell when he has the slightest trim. My frozen brain quickly remembered to introduce them. "Alec.. This is Rafael.. Rafael this is Alec."

I blew out the air I didn't know I had held.

"Nice to meet you Rafael." Alec shook Rafael's hand.

"I wish I could say the same." Rafael laughed, which made Alec laugh. Rafael's charm obviously blinded even Alec from the words leaving his mouth.

I couldn't hold it any longer.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, as politely as I could but my brain just jumbled the words out.

Rafael grinned at me softly before shrugging his shoulder. "I'm the host, well technically I high-jacked this party."

I gulped. "I-"

"Maram." Rafael looked away before calling over an extremely gorgeous Arabic looking girl, curves, long black hair, plumped lips, green eyes, and a stunning short red dress. My heart sunk... He wouldn't of.

"Yes, Rafa." She fluttered her eyes at Rafael before holding onto his arm. My heart stopped and I had the urge to kick the girls head in, she was probably a nice enough girl... The real person I should be kicking his Rafael.

"Show this young man how we have fun." Rafael's eyes didn't acknowledge hers, only mine and then Alec. My heart rate was back to beating rapidly. The girl grinned, grabbing a stuttering Alec and pulling him off to have 'fun.' Definitely not Xbox.

I automatically felt like a helpless tiny animal in a tigers den.

I opened my mouth. "Rafa-"

Rafael shook his head, placing his finger on my lips to hush me. He grinned again, biting his lip softly before cocking his head and lightly tracing my jaw.

Only Rafael could make small gestures like this that made me want to drop my panties. Self-control didn't exist around him, it was a foreign thing.