19. Worries

I was contemplating making one long chapter but I wrote two chapters instead.

Vote and Comment like crazy on this one and I'll post the next one (:

1k votes and 200 comments is my goal for me to give you the next chapter.

**Not edited yet**

***************************************

I had to go home, as much as I wanted to stay in this beautiful exotic country, I just couldn't. My family would be worried sick, and the authorities would be wondering why I wasn't in Chicago conveniently at the time of the fire.

And Stefan will most likely come and find me.

Maybe it's a better idea if you don't go?

Shįt balls, How can could someone be so obsessed with Rafael.

Okay no, I do get the attraction but not the obsession.

"Do you really want to go back now?" Rafael's voice came from the doorway, I simply nodded continuing to pack my things.

"I can't stay, I'd be incredibly selfish if I stay here while everyone I know is worried about me." I told him, before turning around to see how awfully devouring Rafael looked with his arms crossed over his ripped chest, leaning lazily against the doorway, his wet hair dripped down making drops of water make a path along his glistened abs to the low waistbands of his blue swim shorts.

The universe was not playing fair.

"Well come enjoy it with me before we go." Rafael half smiled, offering me his hand to take. I sighed inwardly, putting my hand in his.

I let him lead me down the stairs and out the back. I was extremely hot today, the sun was out and scorching everything in it's path including my skin that was already darker than before.

I was getting worried when Rafael brought me to the edge of the cliff.

"You're not going to push me off are you?" My eyes widened at the sight, I remember reading a book that was going really well until the girl pushed her boyfriend off a bridge. It was a weird thriller that Amber gave me and I was not interested in reading it again.

Rafael chucked, letting go of my hand. "No Diosa. Pull your dress off."

I raised my eyebrows, what the hell is he going to do with me. He doesn't actually think we're going t-

"Don't look at me like that. There's many places I'd fuçk you- but on top of a cliff is not one." Rafael shook his head. "Well not this cliff anyways." He said to himself.

I shivered, still not used to how Rafael spoke his mind.

"Well then what are we doing?" I asked him, I'd like to know the reason for him wanting me to be half naked.

"We're going to jump." He shrugged, instead of waiting for me he grabbed the hem of my dress.

"Hey!" I squeaked, slapping his hands away. "I quite like my life, I don't want to end it."

"I definitely wouldn't want you to end it either. This cliff is perfectly safe to jump off of, everyone does it. The water is calm here." Rafael's eyes glittered with amusement. "Confront your fears with me."

His hand was open and ready for me to take.

I could either take this as the hand of the devil or an angel.

But all I could see was Rafael, looking welcoming for me to step into another adventure with him. I didn't have a fear of heights or anything. It was just terrifying because I've never done anything like it, to jump off a cliff into clear waters. But if he was there with me to help me overcome the fear, then I wanted to. I wanted to experience new things with him.