Chapter 35

Seoyeon's POV

I feel so light today, as if I could float! It is a sunny and warm Saturday, and I feel like things will go nicely. I'm currently sorting my dirty clothes and putting them in a basket. If you're wondering, today is laundry day! I don't know, but doing the laundry makes me happy that's why Eunhye took advantage of it and made me do hers too. But of course, it's with a *caching!* money. I'm not that dumb to do all of her laundry without getting paid, because that woman uses more clothes than I do. Duh, this girl needs funds to live, too. We actually have a washing machine, so it's not a problem to me. All I do is to hang them and fold them once they are dry.

Well, unfortunately, Eunhye went out to visit her parents last night and she will stay there till Monday morning, so the apartment is all mine for the weekends.

Exciting? Yes.

Boring? Kinda, yes.

But atleast I get to watch some movies, have some alone time, and clean the apartment while she's away. I even bought some chips and snacks yesterday for the weekend. I'm going to do some hot girl stuff, if you know Megan Thee Stallion. Since I love dancing and it's my aerobic exercise, I dance to her songs sometimes. You know, Body-ody-ody-ody-ody and it goes on. She's so cool, not gonna lie.

Anyway, back to what I'm doing. I'm now bringing my basket of white clothes to the corner where the washing machine is. I'm planning to vacuum the house while the clothes are enjoying their own ferris wheel of water and detergent. So, I quickly inserted the clothes and poured an ample amount of powder detergent for the white clothes. Pressed some buttons and their ride is off.

"Good job, Seoyeon." I cheered to myself as I dust my hand. "Now do more chores." I exhaled while turning around from the washing machine and headed to the storage room to get the vacuum.

Of course, the pair of the vacuum is this magical headphones that makes you suddenly unaware of your surroundings the moment you wear it. It's so loud that you will never know if a murderer is about to stab your back. I went through my "dancy playlist" and picked my favorite bop.

"I said certified freak...." I nod my head to the bear as I went to plug the switch of my vacuum. And with that, the house got filled with the defeaning sound of this huge vacuum, but my headphones are doing their job pretty great.

I continue to do my chore and everything is going pretty well. Since the apartment is not that huge, it didn't took me long to finish. At the same time, I headed to get the laundry and put them all in the basket. It's time to hang them at the balcony. But when I opened the door, I almost threw the basket from astonishment.

"S-Sir?" I exclaimed, eyes widened, then I turned around and rubbed my eyes before turning around again to check if I'm seeing things right.

Why the heck is Mr. Kim outside the apartment?!

"I was calling you but you weren't answering." He stated while eyeing me from head to toe. "Now I know why." He added.

"Oh, uhm, maybe I was vacuuming while you were calling. I apologize for that. But why were you calling, sir?" I asked.

"I was actually wondering if you could accompany me to I go to the barber shop. I need someone to tell me if it suits me or not. You know, a second opinion." He explained, "Taehyung goes with me all the time, but he's not here anymore. Then none of my friends are available, so I thought that you might be available to come with me."

"Oh, is that so?" The only phrase that left mouth.

"Yes. But I see you are busy, so I conclude that you're not available as well." He sighed, and I curse my heart for making me feel bad that he doesn't have someone to accompany him.