Part 10

You woke up at around lunch time the next day, sitting up and groaning. "Did you sleep well?" You heard Loki say from next to you on the couch. His fur was all ruffled which made you laugh, "I'm sorry did I squeeze you? I usually have something else to squeeze while I slept."

Loki chuckled, "It's alright."

"Welcome home Mr.Stark, Avengers." Jarvis announced and you jumped off the couch.

"Shit," you felt about your head and felt the cat ears, then made them invisible, something Loki had taught you over the past few days.

Tony walked in with the rest of the Avengers, and two younger adults. One was female and had red long hair, and the other was a male with white hair.

"Hey kid, how was?" Tony asked.

"So boring without you," you laughed.

The male zipped over to you, as if he sped really fast, and held your hand, then kissed it and said in a very distinctive Sokovian accent, "Princessa, Pietro Maximoff, pleased to meet you," you laughed as he let your hand go, "Y/n Stark, charmed," you smiled.

Loki hissed from his place at your feet. Pietro leaned down and scratched under Loki's chin, "Who's this cutie?"

"That," Tony said as he stepped next to Pietro, "is Loki of Asgard, god of lies and mischief."

Pietro blinked, then stood up and backed away, looking scared.

You leaned down and pet Loki's head, "If you're nice to him he won't hurt you," you assured him.

"We'll see about that," Loki said, only you able to understand, and you laughed softly.

"Y/n, this is Pietro and Wanda Maxamoff. Pietro can basically run very fast, and Wanda...well she's a bit hard to explain, she's powerful though," Natasha interrupted you all, "They joined us from Ultron's side and are going to help us defeat him."

You nodded, and smiled at them, "Nice to meet you both."

You looked behind the other Avengers, to the floating colorful...thing? Behind Thor, "Um- who's the colorful toaster?"

Tony looked back to it, then back at you, "Oh that's Vision. Ultron created him for his own uses, but we got to him first. He's...technically Jarvis."

"Jarvis? Then who announced you coming home?" You asked.

"Probably Friday, I have a few AI's. Anyway, Vision is a new member of our team now," Tony finished.

You nodded once more, "The group is growing fast," you noted and they laughed.

You sat on the couch with Pietro and Wanda, introducing yourself and talking about each other, and the twins showed you their powers.

Loki's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the other side of the couch, watching y/n and the Maximoff twins. I hated it, but it bothered me the way Pietro acted around her. I hissed in frustration.

Natasha walked by me, and leaned down, whispering into my ear so only I could hear, "If you don't like the way he acts around her, claim her," she walked away but looked back and gave me a wink.

I watched her go with an open mouth, I knew even at this point I shouldn't be surprised that she knows everything around this place. I took a look at y/n who was sitting next to Pietro, laughing with the twins.

He kept nudging her and giving small touches that infuriated me. Romanoff was right, I did want to claim her as mine. But what if she only liked me as my friend? I didn't want to loose that friendship. And who could love a monster like me?