Part 25

You, Thor, and Loki met a group of superheroes who called themselves 'The Guardians of the Galaxy.' They helped Thor make a new hammer as his was previously destroyed by his sister, Hela.

They were just like the Avengers, honestly, and you got along well with Rocket. The three of you had agreed to keep Loki invisible for now, as most beings didn't particularly like him.

Before getting Thor's hammer, the Guardians split up into two groups, you, Loki, and Thor going with Rocket and Groot to a place called Wakanda to help out with a war.

It was a lot of information really quickly but you all agreed that you needed to help stop Thanos. If it wasn't for whatever vision you had, Loki would have been killed by Thanos.

   *

You, invisible Loki, Thor, Rocket, and Groot were shot into the field and Bruce laughed as he stood up. "Haha! You guys are so screwed now!"

"Thanks Bruce," you grinned.

Thor walked towards the weird looking aliens, lighting all over his body. "Bring me Thanos!"

You all ran into the fight, helping change the course of the war. As you ran around fighting the aliens, you checked up on your friends and family, making sure everyone was okay. You also found out that Tony was on some alien planet with the rest of the Guardians and some other superheroes.

You also met the king of Wakanda which was pretty amazing. He seemed like a nice guy, although he was mostly preoccupied with trying not to die.

At one point some huge wheels with spikes came through the ground, and while you were preoccupied with a dozen annoying aliens, Wanda came down and shut the wheels down, bringing them down on a bunch of aliens.

Randomly, the aliens you were fighting just died and you grinned as you recognized Loki's green magic. Loki appeared a moment later and hurried at you.

"Follow me, your friends needs help." You nodded and Loki teleported the two of you to a forest, and you gasped when you noticed Thanos.

Everyone was fighting him and trying to stop him from getting to Vision, but miserably loosing and getting easily knocked to the side.

Loki ran at Thanos with green magic forming at his hands, but Thanos used the gauntlet to freeze him in the air and he fell to the ground, frozen.

You noticed Wanda in the background trying to destroy the stone, and you tried to buy her some time and help distract Thanos from her. You tried popping in and out of air around him and shooting some magic, but he froze you and tossed you against a boulder.

You grunted as you tried to get up, every bone in your body hurting. You sighed when you saw the soul stone shatter, and Wanda fall to her knees.

You though it was over, but you were disappointed as Thanos used the time stone to bring back the soul stone, and he then ripped the stone out of Vision's head and tossed his lifeless body to the ground.

You could feel the energy in the air as Thanos put the last stone in his gauntlet. Thor appeared, lighting and all, and for a second you thought it would be fine, but Thanos still snapped and Thor cried out. "No!"

Thanos disappeared a moment later and Loki crawled over to you. "Darling, are you alright?"

You grunted as you sat up and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm- im fine. But we lost."

"Darling- I'm-" You leaned back and gasped as his limbs started turning to dust.

"No, no, no! Loki!" You cried.

"I love you, Y/n." Loki faded away, and you screamed.

"Loki!! No!" You fell to the ground on his dust pieces, crying. "Loki...."
———————————————————————
A/n:
Sorry for the short chapter. The next will come soon :)
We're almost done with this story. Wow.
I also gotta say, thank you guys so much for 38k+ reads. It means so much for those of you who vote, follow and comment!