Part 33

You were pulled away from Loki into a hug from someone else. "Hey kiddo."

"Tony!" You said, wrapping your arms around him.

"I can not believe you did that." He pulled away to frown at you. "I would threaten to kill you but, you know, a little late."

"I'm fine now." You chuckled.

"Looks like I have some planning to do," Tony remarked as he glanced at your ring. "Now that he's back."

Tony walked around you to glare at Loki. "If you harm her I will throw you in a cell myself."

"I would do so myself before I let harm come to her," Loki swore, knowing this was not a time to joke, as he had done in the past.

"Good," Tony said, looking baffled Loki agreed to that. "Now, I am going to plan a wedding." He grinned.

You gave an exasperated sigh and Loki pulled you close with a smile.

<•-~*~-•>

Natasha held your hands as you hyperventilated, reminding you to breathe. "You're going to be fine."

"Anything could go wrong!" You stressed, fanning out your lovely dress Clint bought you. The second he showed it to you, you knew it was the one. It was a beautiful white dress with a small train—if it was any bigger you definitely would have tripped on it—and the sleeves were a stitched flower design.

"Everything is perfect, Y/n." Natasha said, trying her best to keep you calm. "Even if it wasn't, you're marrying your soulmate. You love him, right?"

"What? Of course," you insisted.

"Then that's all that matters," she reassured you. "Even if it's a disaster of a wedding, you'll marry him."

"Yes," you breathed. "You're right. It doesn't even matter now much time I'll have with him."

"I'm your bridesmaid, of course I'm right." Natasha winked.

"How would I do this without you?"

"You'll never have to know." She smiled, pushing you towards the walkway. "Now, go marry him."

You took a deep breath, glad you convinced Tony to only invite Avenger related people, and not the entire world, because it was crowded enough as it was.

The second you locked eyes with Loki, everyone faded away. Natasha was definitely right, it didn't matter if the wedding was a disaster if you got to marry him finally.

You hooked your arm around Tony's outstretched one. He gave you a reassuring smile as he pulled you along, but you only looked at Loki.

You could have sword his eyes watered as you stopped in front of him and Tony walked around you to be the officiant—he had insisted.

"You're beautiful," Loki whispered, chasing away all of your nerves.

"Thank you everyone for coming," Tony called out, quieting the murmurs. He continued with the ceremony but you couldn't take your eyes off Loki.

You made your mind up. It didn't matter that Loki would outlive you by millennia, he loved you and you loved him. You may only be a handful of decades in his life but you would have this time together.