Chapter 2

Lay agreed to his request.

   Suho went to the kitchen to make dinner for the two of them as usual.

    The light was warm and yellow, the old chicken soup in the pot was rumbling, and the aroma floated out, as if it was a real home. This scene is more warm than holding a warm baby in winter, and more reassuring than putting socks into long trousers.

    It would be better if there were no outside calls.

    Although Yixing lowered his voice, But Suho could still hear his magnetically beautiful voice, with unprecedented tenderness, and spoke to Jin longguo on the other side of the phone: "Okay, I will chase him away tomorrow, and come tomorrow. Take you home...Good, put on more quilts at night, don't catch a cold... Okay, you are my most precious thing in the world, okay..."

   Suho looked up at the sky with white eyes.

    It's so fucking romantic!

    He served chicken soup and made a few more home-cooked dishes, and a meal was tasteless.

    As soon as he finished cleaning the dishes and chopsticks, Lay's breath slowly approached behind him, his sturdy arms lightly hugged him, "Little Bunny, you have worked hard."

    Ha.

    This man with stinky trotters enters the scene quite quickly.

   Lay ignored his careful thoughts, lowered his head and bit Suho's small red ear, "Come on, my husband i want to  reward you." As

    he said, he picked up Suho sideways, kicked the door and entered the bedroom.

    Go straight to the subject, very good, he likes it.

    Suho was confused and saw Lay tall figure standing in front of him. Lay loosened his tie, unbuttoning the black shirt one by one, revealing the strong and strong body inside. The chest muscles, the abdominal muscles, the mermaid line, the long legs...

   Suho suddenly remembered a word he had said to Lay . He said: "I saw you at that time. From then on, Chunmeng's heroes are all you."

    Now that he think about it, he feel  little bit ashamed and a little bit sour.

    He suppressed these messy thoughts in his heart, and took the initiative to reach out and directly grab Lay's black tie that had not been untied. With a brutal force, he pulled him down in front of him.

    Feeling Lay's fiery body, Suho hugged his neck and bit directly on it.

    Killing the fucking love is not love, love fucking a lot, get out of it all, don't ask for it.

  Love is over.

   Lay and his tongue were lingering, blowing on Suho's bloody little ears with heat, "I will make you cry today, okay?"

    Suho sneered , his eyes full of naked provocation, "It's just thunder and no rain. What's the matter, men rely on their strength to speak! Come on!" The man on

    his body was like an irritated leopard, his eyes were stained with fierce possessiveness, and he kissed deeper and more ruthlessly.