Chapter 55

Suho looked up and saw that it was xiumin.

He smiled and said: "Doctor xiu, it's a coincidence, I'm sitting here."

xiumin sat down beside him, first looked at how much blood he had lost, and then asked about his situation before sighing, "Your condition is good and luckily little one is also saved."

Suho touched his stomach through his clothes, vaguely feeling that it was round again, "It's fine. Those who have bad hearts, will get their deserve punishment ."

"Well, " xiumin nodded, "It's good if you have an idea."

"Why is Dr. Kim here today?" Suho smiled slightly, revealing his teeth, and changed the subject, "Aren't you in the central hospital? How could it be?" Dressed here..."

"It's not your family," xiumin snorted and closed his eyes, "You're new went like a fire and it has almost gathered people in the province who know about male fertility and have experience in obstetrics. Your husband has formed a team of experts dedicated to serving you, so that you can give birth smoothly. And he called me as well."

Suho was startled, then snorted softly, "He,where is it for me? He is just for the children, for his family's seed, but it has nothing to do with me."

"What are you going to do?"

suho lowered his head, but he understood very well, " What he likes to do is his business. I have a child, and I plan to sign an agreement with him to stipulate the distribution of rights and responsibilities between the two parties for the child in the future, and then live on his own."

Xiumin was silent for a while.

After a long time, he asked, "Do you have any plans for the future? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Suho shook his head and was about to refuse, when his mind turned, he suddenly remembered something, and immediately sat up, "Don't tell me, there really is one!"

"Tell me about it."

Suho thoughtlessly took out a stack of documents from the small cabinet, and began to say to xiumin with bright eyes, "I've been recuperating and after discharged from the hospital during that time, and I'm no longer working in the Zhang Group. I plan to go out and do anything alone, you see. , here are some of my thoughts."

Xiumin raised his brows, reached out and picked up a document, "Café?"

"I don't have much savings now, and I will have to support the little bastard in my stomach in the future." suho flipped through the information in his hand, "Opening a café will make it bigger. The cost and risk are within the range I can accept. The business has to start low first. I want to give it

a try." xiumin glanced slightly. From these data, it can be seen that suho has done very meticulously. Including the daily traffic volume of which road section, what decoration and theme can most mobilize customers' desire to buy, and what is the difference between it and ordinary café , etc. have been considered, and it is indeed a big assistant who has worked in the Zhang Group.

He nodded, then frowned, "You can exercise properly, but I tell you, pay attention to rest and don't get too tired. What Is  more important to be healthy or make money?"

"Of course it's making money..."

Xiumin pierced his eyes sharply with a knife past.

Suho lowered his noble head, "Body is important."

"That's right," xiumin nodded slightly with satisfaction, "What do you want me to do something for you?"

"Help me hire some people," suho said warmly, "I want to be here. Do a questionnaire survey on several road sections to see market trends and customer preferences."

"This is no problem." xiumin nodded.

The door of the ward was suddenly pushed open again, a sturdy rough man, dressed in a formal suit, strode in, and when he saw xiumin , he exhaled heavily, "xiumin , so you are here, you scared me to death.

Xiumin gave him a white look, "What are you scared of?" Kris sat

down beside him, immediately grabbed his articulated hand, put it on his lips and kissed, "Don't leave me during this time. If you leave for a minute, I will panic."

Suho looked at the two of them with open eyes.

Wu Yifan and Kim Minseok are...reconciled? The problem is solved?

Xiumin seemed to see through what suho was thinking, and cleared his throat, "My man, Wu Yifan ."

"I know, I know," suho nodded slightly, "Have you two decided to be together?"

" Mmmm," kris's face was a little red, "he was desperate to rely on me, I had no choice but to accept him.

" He put the thief's hand on xiumin's leg and touched it, "Yes, it's all my shame. Daughter-in-law, as long as you want me, leave it to me to spoil you." xiumin glared at him and turned his head.

"He's taking back his power recently. When these things are done, he can kick out those restless people." When the position here is stable, the Wu family's affairs and engagement will be easy to handle.

Suho nodded. No

wonder Kris was so nervous just now. It turned out to be at a critical moment to seize power and defeat his opponent. At this time, he was most afraid of forcing him to become a desperado, and no one could guarantee anything would happen. ,

No wonder Kris has to look xiumin all the time.

Kris rubbed xiumin's ear carefully, "My business will definitely be done, you must be my person. I won't let anything happen to you, baby. "

Go away," xiumin feigned anger, "don't make me embarrassed .

Kris, like a tamed beast, nodded obediently, "I'm relieved to see you here, well I will go out and waiting for you honey . " "

Update : 28 Feb 2022
Total words : 973

Update : 28 Feb 2022Total words : 973

X= 45 easyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!