Chapter 40

Suho arrived at the small county town in the early morning of the next day. 

    This place is very remote. If you haven't been here before, he was afraid you have to go around a big circle to find this small county town surrounded by mountains. 

    The road leading to the county town was not easy to drive, so he simply parked the car on the side of the road and walked in with the cat in his arms. 

    He originally wanted to make a call to his aunt first, but he took out his mobile phone and saw that it had not been charged for a day, and the mobile phone had been automatically turned off. 

    He sighed, put the phone back in his pocket, and walked inside according to memory. 

    The city outside is developing very fast, and the appearance of the city is the same every year. But this small county seems to be isolated from the world. It has not changed much for more than ten years, and it can mostly overlap with the appearance in memory. 

    Suho walked in along the road, and there were many people looking at him intentionally or unintentionally, as if observing the stranger's intentions. 

    He didn't care, and kept walking towards the depths. 

    The deeper you go, the more broken the house becomes. 

    When he finally reached a familiar place, he looked up. The original old house was probably renovated, and it was just a simple painting of the walls, and it looked new. A few simple wreaths were placed at the door, with white cloths that symbolized mourning, fluttering slightly in the wind. 

    He took a deep breath and walked into the small house with the door open. 

    It was filled with the noise and smell of human voices. Seeing someone come in, the middle-aged woman inside looked up, and the corner of her mouth twitched, "Hello, isn't this Kim Junmyeon ?" 

    suho looked carefully and recognized that it was his aunt. 

    It's completely different from what it looked like back then, and now, it's older than ordinary people. But those sharp eyes were even more heart-wrenching than before. 

    "You've grown so tall," my aunt exclaimed in a fake manner, "the clothes are all good stuff, oh , they really did get along well outside."

    Aunt's voice was loud and shrill, and it quickly attracted everyone else in the room. Those relatives who couldn't even name them quickly gathered around, making a fuss and noise. 

Suho's face turned cold, "I'm going to see him." 

    His aunt grabbed his sleeve, "Come with me." The 

    two got rid of the relatives who came to watch the fun, and the more they walked inside, the more dim the light became. Pushing open a small door.

    Inside was a big bed, with a man lying on it, who had stopped breathing and put on a shroud. 

    "Look, I'm going out to work." Aunt said, glanced deeply behind him, and turned to go out. Suho walked to the bed. 

    The man lay dry and lifeless, his body like a dead tree branch, thin and vicissitudes. 

    He was not like that in his memory. 

    In memory, he also had a heroic appearance. Every time he came home, he would bring snacks to the young Suho . When he mysteriously took out the small cup and box with the scent from behind, the kind of surprise and happiness that Suho would never experience in his life. forget. 

    suho stood there in a daze, until bubble grabbed his collar, and he came back to his senses. 

    On the way here, he thought a lot, and he really stood here, but he couldn't say a word. 

    Whether it is love or hate, it is beyond life and death. 

    After a long time, he bowed deeply to the man lying on the bed. 

    The fate of father and son here in this lifetime is exhausted. 

    Hope to be born again, never to be seen again. 

    The room was quiet when suddenly, Bubble grabbed his clothes and snorted loudly. 

    Suho was shocked, turned his head, only to see his aunt standing beside him with a smile at some point, "Come out to eat"

Update : 4 Jan 2022
Total words : 702

Update : 4 Jan 2022Total words : 702