Chapter 29

On the day of the party, suho arrived on time. 

    The meeting place is in a gay bar. The theme of this event is rather wild. Choosing a place like gay bar just fits the theme of animalism.

    Not long after Suho waited at the door, a bright red luxury car parked openly on the side of the road. He was sighing that the car was expensive. As soon as the door opened, a figure came out. 

    It's actually Kim Jongin, this little chicken. 

    At this time, kai was dressed in a slim suit, with shiny sunglasses and eye-catching hairstyle, like a star going to the red carpet. suho stared at it for a long time before confirming that this butterfly is indeed the simple duck brother Kai yesterday. 

    He was surprised: "You dress up?" 

    "Is there a problem?" Kai smiled and confirmed his own image in the reflective car window, "My beauty is recognized by everyone." 

    "Your car? " 

    Hush!" kai suddenly took off his glasses and hummed sneakily in Suho's ear, "Of course it is rented. It's easier to catch a prince! Understand the market!" 

Suho smiled slightly, not much. Word. 

    Unexpectedly, kai looked at Suho with a bit of disgust, "What you are wearing..." 

   suho glanced at his own clothes, "Casual style, natural, very comfortable." 

    "You also dress too casually. ," After speaking, he glanced at the aiming watch, "The time is coming, go in first, and I will pick you up another day." After 

    that, he eagerly pulled suho 's arm into the bar. 

    As soon as he entered the bar, suho knew why the theme of this party was called "Beast Nature". 

    The entire bar was rippling with fascinating and gorgeous lights, and everyone's face was vague, with a little ambiguous seduction. There is a specially invited dancer on the stage, wearing only a short leather pants, and every muscle exposed on the outside reveals the breath of desire naked.

    Really exciting. 

    The dancers above, danced more vigorously in the hot lights and music, covering the sky with anger. Seeing someone making a fuss in the audience, he even cast a few small hooked eyes towards him. 

   kai stabbed suho , "What's wrong? I'm dumbfounded?" 

    "It's kind of..." suho lowered his head, "It's so open here." 

    "Of course," kai was stunned, "Every time we have a friendship. The theme of the meeting was different, this time it was a bit more wild and unrestrained." 

    "It's so nasty," suho's eyes were shining, and his ears were too red. "...but I really like it!" 

    kai raised his eyebrows at him. "Keep your eyes open, there are a lot of high-quality men in there... I rely on, look at that man, is his chest muscle big?" 

Suho glanced briefly, "I think... it's okay." 

    kai's The thief’s eyes were like searchlights turning around. He 

    kept on , "Look at the man in sweatpants. Look at his crotch, it's so full!" suho rolled his eyes and turned kai. He pulled it back and said seriously: "kai, really, I persuaded you that people can't live and die." 

    "I know," Kai muttered, "I'm just a idiot, and I have an eye addiction. That's all, it's you." 

    "What's wrong with me?" 

    "You can't be depressed after breaking up," kai smiled, and took Suho to sit down at the side bar, "There are so many high-quality men here, don't you think about it? Huh? "

Update : 7 Nov 2021
Total words : 569

Update : 7 Nov 2021Total words : 569