Chapter 58

Suho picked up the box and straightened his body without turning his head. Not looking back, he walked straight out of Zhang's house.

    The weather was fine, sky was blue where clouds covering the sunlight, it was mid temperature which warms people's hearts.

    It is rare to have such good weather when it is about to enter the deep winter.

    Carrying the suitcase, Suho was walking out of the gate of the villa when he heard a loud bang from behind.

    As soon as he turned his head, the glass window on the second floor had a spider web-like crack, as if it had been smashed out by something.

   Lay was probably going crazy on it, and he mocked in his heart.

    Without hesitation, he turned his head and took a deep breath.

    'Don't let yourself be wronged in the future, let's start a new better life', he thought.

    Kai had already helped him find a good house when he was hospitalized. Two bedrooms and one living room with kitchen and bathroom, not big, but enough for one person.

    When Suho opened the door with this brand new key, he felt extremely happy and excited.

    In front of Him is His home.

    There was no mess and dirt as imagined, it seems that kai found a cleaning company in advance to clean it up.

    The light in this house is very good. The sun shines through the glass windows, and the whole house is brightly illuminated. It makes people feel happy. The furniture is old, but still in good condition. There is also a pot of flowers on the windowsill. Not long after watering, the flowers are blooming brightly, with bright colors, and they are too happy.

    He didn't have much luggage, so if he died, there will be no problem created for money, property and jewels and all. Like past.

He just has few clothes and necessary daily necessities. He roughly arranged it, and then arranged the decorations in the room according to his own wishes in future, scrubbed and cleaned, and the room was almost finished netter for future.

    When he looked up at the window, it was getting dark early in winter, and it was pitch black outside.

    After a tiring day, his stomach growled. He went to the kitchen and turned on the light.

    Very warm yellow light.

    Opened the refrigerator and found noodles in it. He simply boiled the water and went back

    Today is the first day of a new life, a day to eat well, he thought. After that, he searched the refrigerator again, and finally found a tomato and a box of beef.

    Cut the tomato, cook the beef and cut it, a bowl of hot tomato beef noodles is finished.

    With a satisfied smile, he took a hot bowl and sat by the window.

    It was so dark, but no matter how dark it was, there were always a few solitary stars shining brightly. Although this light is cold and lonely, it is enough to destroy the arrogance of this night, letting people know that no matter how dark the night is, there is always light.

    This window has an excellent view, you can see the city's busy traffic and dazzling gorgeous neon lights. Looking at the bustling scene in front of him, Suho only felt that his heart, which had been cold for so long, began to revive.     He snorted