Chapter 56

When Kris closed the door, Suho hit xiumin lightly and teased, "very lucky huh! ." 

    "What lucky?" xiumin laughed, "He's shameless bastard." 

    "Alas," suho shook his head, "Doctor Minseok has really changed. He used to be sharp and strick , but now he speaks like a spoiled child and more look like Xiao long Bao." 

Xiumin glared, "Don't let me hit you." 

Suho laughed and nodded, "Then, I'll leave the questionnaire to you." 

The  two talked a few more words, and seeing that it was time for suho to change the drop bottle, xiumin nodded.and after left the room. 

Suho fell asleep for several hours after he left. When he woke up, it was almost impossible to tell whether it was day or night. He was about to get up, but found someone lying beside the bed. 

    Kai?

    Kai was woken up by his act of getting up, half straightened up, and rubbed his eyes, "You're awake." 

    "When did you came?" suho leaned against the wall and eased his numb arms. "It's been an hour ?" Kai looked at his phone, "wow! It's been almost two hours. I didn't call you because you were sleeping like a dead pig." After that, he reached out and touched suho's belly , "You are seriously pregnant?" 

    Suho rolled his eyes, "I have to explain it to everyone who encounters me. I'm a repeater, right?" kai smiled and looked at suho in surprise.

    Who would have thought that under this man's strong chest muscles was a chubby belly with a baby. 

    kai smiled and said, "Hey, did you know? Your pregnancy news spread like fire , but zhang's money was so hard that they  splash water on it, and everything was sealed up. Otherwise,  I'm afraid there will be various media and  teams in a few days that want to annoy you." 

Suho was stunned, "...I thank him later."

    "The two of you will going to child , it's going to be difficult for you too," Kai leaned back in his chair and yawned, "But anyway, the Zhang family will definitely have your share in the future." 

    " Who the hell is going to enter Zhang's house," Suho snorted coldly."Even  his house hiding gold, I'm not shameless! "

"Don't tell me," Kai said seriously, "his house may actually have it. " 

Suho raised his eyebrows and said nothing. 

    He doesn't care about Zhang's money. 

   he can earn it himself, he doesn't necessarily have to rely on Lay to survive. 

    "Speaking of which," Kai changed the subject when he saw that he was in a depressed mood, "You sent me a  message yesterday saying that you want to open a store and do it alone, what are your plans?" 

  suho took out the information from the side and gave him, "I plan this after I leave the hospital. Open a coffee shop, hire some people, and I will be responsible for the management and operation. Make it bigger and create a casual coffee shop, I think this project has a head start." 

 Kai turned a few pages, "You collected many information. What about the name?" 

    "I didn't think about it yet," suho folded his hands, his eyes were slightly blank, as if thinking about something, "There must be a cute name." 

    "Don't think about it, I have already thought it for you. That's it." 

  Suho's eyes turned to the past. 

    "Our two stores are on the right side," kai said with a wicked smile, "My store is called go duck, and yours is called a bunny's love café. In the future, I will make a duck and you will coffee and remember to send them to me, the city's two giants, wonderful!" 

    "Kai , you big bastard," Suho gave him a shudder, "I tell you, during hiring be  strict during this time,  careful." 

    " Got it now," Kai frowned and rubbed his head, "When will you be discharged from the hospital?" 

    "It's almost time," Suho stared at the drop of the medicinal liquid in the bottle, falling down drop by drop, with no regularity, " It is estimated that after taking another half a month off, I can go home to recuperate."

    After kai left, Suho didn't went back to sleep, but leaned back halfway, staring at the ceiling with his eyes open, thoughtfully. 

    After being discharged from the hospital, he will have to be a whole new life. 

    Don't pay attention to Yixing's stupid batch, he can rent a small house with a balcony, buy a set of cat toys for bubble, and buy a few bags of imported cat food to stock up. he will go to the baby product store in advance to see those gadgets, and buy some small clothes and shoes

For  The store he will find a decoration equipment. After that, it has to hire a few more shop assistants, and then advertise and open it...

The more I think about it, the more excited I become. 

    In the empty ward, there was silence for a while. suho looked at the golden sunset pouring in through the curtains, touched his stomach, his eyes were shining, and he whispered, "come out fast, so we can see it together."

Update : 21 May 2022
Total words : 866

ok, so again this time I suck up!
I mean- I thought I published this chapter but no! I didn't . Where is my disappointed meme*  I wrote on 14 April hahahaahjajajaajagsjshsjsjkk
Anygays IM BACK IN CA!
And someone gifted me golden fish!

Peace out!