Chapter 28

"They said they couldn't get through with your cell phone, so they called our office." 

    Suho mumbled dullly, "I know." 

    Anna tilted her head, and looked at Suho's expression as if something was wrong, "I see. Your aunt seems to be very shrewd and powerful, what's the matter?" 

   Suho smiled and waved his hand, "It's okay, I can solve it myself." 

    Then, he stood up and walked to the small balcony. 

    Sure enough, several missed calls were displayed on the phone. He was muted before, so he didn't receive it. 

Suho looked at the phone screen, hesitated for a while, then called back. 

    The people over there seemed to be waiting, and they answered after a second ring. Before Suho could speak, there was a curse: "Kim Junmyeon , you won't answer if I won't call in your office? You are having good and rich life, you look down on our relatives, right?" 

    suho's complexion was deep and he watched the stream downstairs. "Aunt, what's the matter?" 

    "I ask you, have you paid for this month's money?" 

    "No." 

    The aunt over there sneered, "Your dad is lying on the hospital bed now, you don't want to pay for it." Come over and watch him die, right? Your grandma and your cousin are eager to spend money, and you don’t plan to help, are you?” 

    suho squeezed the phone tightly, “Auntie, since you told me that my dad was sick, I’ve already Almost 100,000 hits have passed on and off. My dad has treated me and my mother as beasts since I was a child, and he is sick. I think it’s all righteous to give him money for the sake of blood relationship. What else do you want?"   

  his aunt's breath suffocated, and it seemed that suho , who had always been so talkative, would dare to talk to her elders directly, and immediately sneered with anger, "Oh, it seems that you are really famous in a big city, and you dare to talk to elders directly. You. Are there any elders in your eyes? Do you understand filial piety?"   Suho 's face was frighteningly cold.

    he think back then, his father had a domestic violence and his mother always wanted to divorce, but this group of relatives came to do mother’s work like shit. They brought the grandma and aunt next door, and a large group of people just said that women should be patient. A divorced woman will humiliate her family. Every time my mother wanted to leave, she was dragged back by these relatives. 

    But did these relatives help once when mom was beaten up by his dad's domestic violence? 

    After his mother was gone, the relatives cast their greedy eyes on him. Using the excuse of treating suho ’s father, he called for money every month. 

    Of course, only they know who the money was used in the end. 

    A group of selfish white-eyed wolves! 

  suho smiled with anger, and simply tore his face with these people. "Aunty thinks I don’t have filial piety. I don’t care. My dad treated my mother and me so much in his early years, and now he wants to support me? Can you bring it down? Ever since I have no father no mother ... As for the cousin over there ...... aunt, that's your son, he needs money why should I out? " 

  his aunt seems to surprise, he did not think she personally called If you come to ask for money, you will be sternly rejected, "Suho , do you know how to behave? Okay, don’t you don’t make money? If you don’t make money, you will be removed from the Kim family!" 

    "It's funny, I'm not early not more than family yet? are you more than the waste, I really do not want to become more than family, shame thing. " 

    aunt tone in angry ," I give you one last chance, send us money to treat your dad? "

Suho sneered, "I can't hear you?" 

    Before his aunt could reply, he cut off the phone. 

    This group of rubbish maggots are still thinking about using blood as an excuse to use him as an automatic teller machine to suck blood? 

    Go fuck! 

    Suho now has no father or mother, and these relatives will go back wherever they come from, and he will not recognize any of them. 

Update : 6 Nov 2021
Total words : 724

I wrote this half asleep, so their must a grammatical mistakes.
Sorry for that!!