Chapter 45

Lay drove for nearly one night, but the address of suho's hometown was too remote. He went around several times, but he couldn't find the right place. 

    He stopped the car, opened the door and got out of the car, looking around. 

    Surrounded by mountains, it is endless. A narrow river cuts the mountain and the road, and the water rushes. 

    Really remote. 

    He frowned slightly, sat back in the car, reopened the map navigation, took a serious look, reconfirmed his position, and started the car again. 

    Not long after the car was on the road, a call came in. 

    jin's phone number. 

    lay hesitated for a while, then answered the phone, "Hello?" 

    "xing~, where are you?" jin asked at the beginning. 

   lay held the steering wheel, "I have something to do, I'm out of city." 

    "We made an appointment yesterday, you'll come to my  villa," jin's voice was still calm, "I waited for you for a little longer, and then I accidentally fell asleep. It's gone. Now I wake up and find that you haven't been here at all." 

    lay frowned slightly, "I have something to do, don't worry about it." 

    "What's the matter with you?" 

    Lay 's face slowly sank. 

    He didn't like the feeling of being questioned. 

    "xing, did you... Went to find suho?" 

   Lay was startled, "How do you know?" 

Jin laughed miserably over there, "I knew it, I knew you didn't come. You must have gone to him. Lay, remember, you have broken up with him. Everything about him has nothing to do with you, isn't it?" 

    Lay jumped inexplicably. 

    Yes, he broke up with suho.

    So, from now on, everything about suho will have nothing to do with him anymore? 

    So what is he doing now? 

    lay 's heart trembled and he suddenly stopped the car. 

    From the moment he saw those mother and baby products, his heart was in a mess, like a mess that kept cutting and couldn't make sense. 

    He only knew that he had seen those things, and guessed that suho might have had an affair with a woman, and maybe let that woman get pregnant. Suho would be completely separated from him like this, he would have his own home, and he would care for him from now on. Lay is a stranger. 

    Thinking of this, he panicked and angry, wishing he could find suho immediately, tie him to his side, let him go nowhere, and let him not have the guts to hook up with others! 

    What's wrong with him! 

    He was in a trance, when jin's crisp voice came over again: "lay , are you still listening?" 

    "Still," lay came back to his senses and coughed, "Go ahead. " 

    I don't want this kind of thing to happen again," jin's tone became slightly more serious, "xing, you come back now." 

 lay pointed at the navigation map and swept it slightly. 

    It's not far from the destination. 

    jin took a deep breath, as if he had made a major decision, "When you pick me up, ask me if I can be with you. At that time, I said that I still need to test you, and I also need to Think about it. Now, I think about it." 

    lay was stunned. 

    "xing, I'd like to be with you." 

    lay didn't answer. 

    In front of him is the dirt road leading to suho's remote hometown, and in the receiver is jin's soft and pleasant voice accompanied by the sizzling sound of electric current. 

    He did confessed to jin when he returned to Korea .

    jin's answer is very vague, neither affirmative nor negative. Lay understood that jin was hanging him, but he still resolutely took jin back home, and planned to spoil him, treat him well, and let him say yes willingly. 

    It's just now... 

    jin's voice was a little hot, "lay , listen to me. Now, don't hesitate, turn around and come back to my  villa." 

    "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom, When you come back," jin took a deep breath, "I want you."

Update : 23 Jan 2022
Total words : 674

Update : 23 Jan 2022Total words : 674