Chapter 57

Finally suho was discharged from the hospital happened to be a working day.

    Anna went on a business trip to another province on business. Kai joined the shopping festival in the mall. Many people went in his shop. There was a long queue at the door of the store.

    When he walked out of the door of the hospital, it was Yixing who was waiting at the door.

   Lay stepped forward and took the things in his hand, "Get in the car with me."

    "No need," suho gestured to get the things back, "I have already asked others to rent a house for me."

   Lay didn't say anything. Hearing what he said, he led him forward, "Come back, I'll take care of you."

    "Come on," suho withdrew his hand, "As far as a living person like you, I better be dead on time, leave me alone and go to you're jin."

    He picked up his things and planned to go in another direction.

    he didn't plan to follow Yixing back to the house again.

  Lay grabbed him from behind, "Come back with me."

"Come back with me ,Come back with me! I'm tired of this zhang Yixing! Leave my hand, I'm no longer anyone to you. I can live on my own wil, with out your financial help, even I live on my own those past!"

    Lay didn't move, one hand was still tightly clenched.

    suho said even more, "You Bastard! Go your pig lover is calling you."

   Lay 's face darkened, he bent down, and lifted him on his shoulder and walked towards his car.

    "Fuck," Suho grabbed him by the hair angrily, "you fucking put me down! Damn it, bullying me is inconvenient right now? If you don't let me go, I'll put you in the ICU!"

    Lay ignored the amazed eyes of others, he, opened the door, put the irritating wolf cub inside, and said coldly, "It's not too embarrassing."

   after said that, he closed the door , sat in on driver sit,  and started the car.

    suho cursed all the way.

    When he arrived at Zhang's house, he stopped the car and carried suho softly to the villa.

    Uncle Han had been waiting for a long time. Seeing Suho being carried back like a piglet, his old face twitched twice, "Young Master, Young Master kim, you are back."

    Lay places suho on the sofa , "Well."

    Suho snorted coldly, got up and patted his clothes, "I'll come back to get some things, and I'll leave later."

    Uncle Han has already brought a bowl of soup, "This is what the young master asked me to prepare. This is the best time to make up your body, Young Master kim drink it while it's hot."

    suho stared at him, intending to speak sternly, like a hero and martyr who refuses any persuasion from the enemy, to severely condemn and refuse.

    A scent drifted into his nose.

    ...it smells good.

    ... stomach growled suddenly.

    With a dark face, he took the bowl and drank it loudly.

    Damn, anyway, Lay also has the responsibility of taking care of this child as well , and there is nothing wrong with drinking him a bowl of soup!

    Yixing looked at him drinking tonic soup, his Adam's apple turned up and down, and his face became better. At this moment, his cell phone rang, and he took it out to see that it was Director key .