Chapter 32

Suho frowned, "Are you following me?" 

 lay couldn't see a look on his face, just stretched out his hand and opened the car door, "Sit up." 

    "What?" 

   Lay seemed to be holding back his anger, "Take you back. Home!" 

    "What kind of nerves?" Suho snorted disdainfully, "I don't need you to take me, I can take a taxi myself." 

    lay squeezed the steering wheel, his cold eyes filled with danger like beasts. "I don't want to lose my temper in this place. You can get in the car."

Suho ignored him and planned to call a car with his mobile phone. 

    Suddenly he found that he couldn't get on the Internet. 

    He frowned and quit and took a look. His Mobile just reminded him that he was in arrears. 

    He coughed embarrassingly, "Then I...reluctantly, get in your car." 

    Then, as lay saw through everything sharp eyes, he opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. 

    The car suddenly started moving steadily. 

    "Is it fun outside?" Lay asked suddenly. 

 suho heard something wrong in his tone, and said alertly: "What do you want to do?" 

    "Are you so hungry?" Lay sneered, " can't live without a man for a day?" 

    "What?" The questioning question was dumbfounded. 

  lay took a deep breath, "Why do you want to go to such a mixed party?" 

    "What a mixed party," suho frowned, "I think this  is normal, I just go and have a look."

    "Normal?" lay said. braked the car, turned his head and stared at suho, "The three streets behind this bar are full of star hotels. Do you think it's normal to have a this here?"

Suho was a little hairy when he saw him, and suddenly became a little annoyed. He stretched out his hand and pushed him directly, "What do you 

    care about so much!" Lay didn't say a word, but his eyes were getting sharper and sharper. 

    "It's okay for us now. You don't 

    care about my business." "I kindly remind you," lay's eyes suddenly showed anger, he directly pressed suho on the seat and snarled, "You have to every time Are they all so suffocating? Is it okay? Then it's damn good to be together again!" 

Suho was pressed by him and couldn't move, and his heart became angry, and he immediately grabbed lay's neck with his hands, "Let go. 

    " Don't let it go!" 

    He put his hands harder, "Together? You fucking have a face?" 

    lay saw suho's face flushed, his hands lightened slightly. 

    "What do you think I am?" suho sneered, "Yo-You? Throw me out if you want, and take it back if you want to take it back? Fuck off!" 

    lay gritted his teeth with anger. 

    "Zhang Yixing , let me tell you, I'm not a toy you can play with," Suho took a deep breath, his eyes were deep, "Do you think the whole world has to revolve around you? You think I'm still the same as when I was serving you before. , Follow your heart everywhere? I'm not!" 

  Lay clenched his teeth tightly, "You say it again." 

    "A thousand more eight hundred times will do," suho let go and pinched lay's hand. "I used to serve you and follow you. That's why I like you so willingly. For five years, you haven't been able to like me, and you also like jin. Okay, I admit it, I lose. So I gave up this relationship , I don't like you anymore 

    , I don't even think about you..." Lay somehow felt uncomfortable when he heard him start to analyze and comment on his former feelings so seriously. 

    "My old classmates have mentioned me these days," suho looked serious, "So, I want to try to see if I can like others earlier, can I..."

    "Shut up!" Lay suddenly felt a sense of anger and panic in his heart. He pressed suho's head and kissed him. 

    This mouth would definitely spit out something that made him even more angry. 

    He didn't want to listen. 

    suho pushed lay directly and wiped the corners of his mouth, "Listen to Me, Lao Tzu doesn't like you anymore. I'm starting to look for other men. If you are doing well with jin, then I will bless you, you If you continue to disturb me, I will let you experience how hard I am when I kick people in the crotch!"

Update : 29 Dec 2021
Total words : 729

Well this chapter has to publish on 26 but due to my Wi-Fi connection, it got delayed!

Well new year is coming after 2 dayssss.  Hope this pandemic ends and we'll able to enjoy r previous life!