Chapter 64

Junmyeon walked out of the private room smoothly, feeling slightly relieved and with a load of pride.

Walking along the carpeted path, he reached the front of the elevator.

Junmyeon was about to press the elevator button when a hand suddenly stretched out from behind and patted him on the shoulder.

He turned around and saw the tall man looking at him in amuse look.

Junmyeon judged the man has a strong and slender figure, with excellent body proportions. 
Although his hairs were sligtly messed but his handsomeness was not diminished at all however it made him even more masculine. His has handsome facial lines, thin lips with a side dimple. wearing sportswear, which makes him particularly eye-catching.

Although his figures is really eye-catching, junmyeon still appreciate his first choice in men.

"Is something wrong?" Junmyeon asked.

The man took out his handkerchief and put up in front of his face.  "There are stains on your face, wipe it."

Junmyeon took the tissues in confusion.

The man smiled slightly and suddenly stretched out a hand: "Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol."

"Park Chanyeol?"

Junmyeon read the name in his mind.

Which kinda seems to be...somewhat familiar.

He looked at the man,thought about it carefully, when finally he realized of something: "The soon to be CEO of Park Technologies?"

Chanyeol nodded, with the faint smile on his face not diminishing, "That's right. You remembered. "

Junmyeon took napkin and wiped his face a few times, "I only heard that... the heir of park is in foreign country for further studies and denying to take over on company yet?"

"Well," chanyeol stared at junmyeon in amused, he would not have thought one could remember this much about his family.  Surely junmyeon is not a simple guy

"I think it's time for me to show my capabilities to my father. So yeah, i finally decide to take company in my hands."

Junmyeon nodded.

Soon silence over the atmosphere  between  them.

Until junmyeon stretched his hand to give back his napkin to its owner.

However,  unexpectedly chanyeol spoke "What happened just now... I apologise on behalf of them."

Junmyeon stared at him surprise, "You Don't need to apologise Mr.Park. Im amazed they had an audacity to speak like this against me without knowing consequences. You did not have spoke anything nor put your interest in it. I appreciate your behavior. And about them, as long as they dont bother me, I don’t fucking care about them” He replied without being bothered to whom he's talking with.

"I'm sorry for using you napkin and giving you back dirty."

After saying that, without looking at Chanyeol's face, he directly pressed the elevator button and walked inside.

The elevator door slowly closed.

Chanyeol watching him, until he could not find his single trace.

Early the next morning, Junmyeon went to the store.

The red mark on Wendy's face had disappeared.

When she saw junmyeon walked in store, she rushed over immediately and bombarded him with questions"Hyung, are you okay?"