Chapter 6

Suho frowned and thought for a while, "I don't know." 

   Lay 's voice became more angry, "Are you fucking stupid? You don't know?!" 

    Suho was forced to come to work by Lay, and his mood was originally upset. Now that he is yelling like this, he is even more annoyed, and he simply yells back: "Yes, I forgot to punch your old dick head! If you have something to say, it's okay to get rid of!" 

    Now he has a temper and directly responds.

    If Lay wants to expel him, then dare to be sentimental! 

He is not afraid to get kicked out from office,  well he will free feel to do by him own....  If he can he definitely will do murder of Lay, jail is even better than his mansion .

    Who is afraid of whom? 

  Lay was silent for a long time over there, "Where is my lunch?" 

    Oh, then he remembered, lunch. 

    This call reminded Suho of the silly things he had done before. 

    In order to please the chief executive of zhang , he has made soup for Yixing in the company's small kitchen at noon every day for the past five years. In order to prevent Yixing from getting bored, he devoted himself to researching the recipes. In a different way, the mobile phone video playlist has also changed from "White Handsome Muscle Award! Full Screen Flesh!" to "Mama Han teaches you to catch it!" how to be a good wife!" These things. 

    Now that we broke up, who would be willing to bother to do this? 

    Suho browsed the plan casually, "There are sour radishes bought last month in the small kitchen cabinet. You can solve it yourself. Besides, now jin is back, shouldn't he cook for you?" 

    "Have you enough trouble? "Lay 's voice sounded extremely dangerous. 

    "President zhang , I did cook for you for almost five years, but we broke up, right? You can't just catch a sheep and slash it to death, right? I'm very tired!" 

    Lay is over there. After a moment of stunned, he was still willful, "I'll give you 30 minutes. If I still can't see my lunch after 30 minutes, you will bear the consequences." After speaking, he snapped up the phone. 

   suho was so angry that he wanted to put the phone in law 's mouth.

    What the hell do you mean? 

    After breaking up, you still want him to cook for him, what you owed him in your last life? 

    He was so angry that the pen in his hand snorted and turned like a hot wheel. After sitting there for a long time, he decided to ignore it. 

    Is Lay hungry? It's nothing to do with him. 

    It's good to starve to death. 

    Thinking about this, he was immediately refreshed, his inspiration flashed for a while, his thoughts surged, and he grabbed the keyboard and started to work. 

    Half an hour was short, and the minute hand went half a circle, passing by in a flash. 

    lay seemed to be waiting over     there for a long time , and the internal call came in   without any problem. " 

Where is my lunch?" Suho was out of anger, "No time ." There was no voice over there for a long time. "You come to my office." 

    Suho slapped the phone like revenge, hesitated in his seat for a while, got up and walked into Lay 's office.