Chapter 63

The room suddenly went quiet for a while, and then a deep male voice said: "Come in."

Junmyeon carried the bag and entered in room with heavy steps.

The room is large enough for atleast 30 people to stay in and the decoration extremely luxurious. The lights inside are slightly dim, but one can still see some men sitting on the custom-made sofa, wearing high-end designer watches, unusual and extravagant clothes.

Junmyeon dosen't seem to notice their gaze on him as he seemed out of place and a little out of class ; as he wore plain clothes working clothes.

Jin was sitting among them, looking at junmyeon with an unknown look in his eyes.

"I'll put it here." Junmyeon placed the bag on the glass table and turned to leave.

"Wait a minute," jin stopped him, "Assistant kim, we are old acquaintances after all, so you should know some sense. Don't you know how greet everyone properly?"

Junmyeon turned around and sneered, "What do you want?"

Jin grinned on junmyeon's act.

Infornt of Yixing, he always has to maintain a docile image But now raven is not here, and he is surrounded by his colleagues and friends who will anyways support him , there is no need for him to pretend anymore. 

At this moment, his eyes were full of arrogance and contempt, he stare at junmyeon with hater.

"Assistant kim, well, afterall you're here and It's hard to get the chance to meet you, so why not chat?." Jin smiled.

Junmyeon glanced at him coldly and raised his legs to walk out.

Chat? My foot.

He dared to harass his staff member and now he wanted to chat? Such a ridiculous.

However as junmyeon stepped out , a man stood in front of him with a little pity eyes.

"I invite you kindly, but you won't give me any face?" Jin walked up to him with a wine glass, "not chat atleast take drink with us?"

Junmyeon looked at him with cold eyes.

Jin raised his eyebrows and put away the cup, "I forgot, are you pregnant, right?" He mocked.

After saying that, he lazily lay back on the sofa and uttered: "Look, this slut finally succeed to get himself pregnant. Who's child are you carrying huh? Is it Zhang's or you're pretending its to be his, to get his estate?"

The young men from the rich family so called jin's friends, wide their eyes in shock. Jin smirked watching their reaction.

Even if yixing this news from media, but the powerful people in their family knew about this secretly. Because of yixing's big reputation between wealthy men and other platform,  he never has to cared junmyeon's pregnancy leaked in public and no one dared to spread it anyways.

But today yixing is not here, why not use this against junmyeon.

The man sitting on the far left just silently picked up the wine glass and took a sip.

Jin was about to speak further when his cell phone rang. He took it out and saw that it was Yixing's.

His expression suddenly changed to surprise. Yixing actually called him after many days.

Sure enough, he still has feelings for jin his heart, he thought.

He quickly answered the call: "Hello, Xingxing?"