Chapter 10

The zhang family mansion spent the night in weird peace. 

    After Suho got up, he went to work in the company. Everything went as usual, but it was a little bit beyond his expectation. 

    Yesterday, he directly smashed all the oily fish on Lay 's face. He thought that according to the firecracker-like character of Lay , he would immediately jump into thunder, but he did not. 

    The man seemed to be deeper than he thought. 

   Suho worked as usual for a day. After work, he changed into a formal suit and set off for the charity dinner. 

    The so-called charity dinner is nothing more than a social gathering in the cloak of charity organized by the upper class. Between covetousness and drunken fans, charity is just a reason, and chasing benefits is the essential purpose of the dinner. 

    When Suho arrived at the hotel, luxury cars had already stopped at the door, and the air was filled with the smell of money and the smell of top perfume on women. He showed the invitation card at the security office, checked his identity, and successfully entered the top-level meeting place.     

The venue was shining brightly. The watches on the wrists of men and the jewellery all over women dazzled those who had just entered. The waiters who come and go are neatly dressed and busy with their plates.     

The dinner party has not yet begun, but the communication and discussion among the upper-class people has been hot.    

Suho looked around, but lay hadn't arrived yet. He simply stood in a more remote corner and waited.     

The relationship between Suho and lay has never been a secret. Therefore, he stood in the corner for a while, and several bosses noticed his presence. They whispered to each other, and walked over with unexplained smiles.   

  "Assistant Kim , didn't you come with Mr. Zhang today?" A manager asked with a smile.    

 "Good evening, Mr. Choi,"

Suho smiled and shook his hand. "Today Mr. Zhang has a meeting to be held. Maybe it will be a while later. Ask me to come first, so as not to be rude."   

  "Oh," Mr. Choi said. Understand, the eyes behind the lenses are shrewd, "I heard that there is something wrong between Assistant Kim and President zhang ?"

    Yo, the news went so fast. 

    Suho hummed coldly in his heart, and didn't show it on his face, "Mr Choi 's eyes are really like a torch, even a small change can't be hidden from your eyes." The 

    bald Choi and several other fatty middle-aged men looked at each other. The expressions in his eyes are full of "sure enough" complacency. He pretended to be kind and said, "What's the matter? Assistant Kim , tell us,  we are trying to help you?" 
(it's not minho or others I was not getting any name to put on that's y 5555+)

    Help him? Funny, are you familiar with him? 

    These people are not good-hearted people. Everyone eats people in the mall without spitting out bones. Want to help him? He didn't believe their bullshit so stupidly. 

    "It's not necessary. You also know that Mr. Zhang has always looked down on me. These things were originally my wishful thinking. Mr. Choi , don't make fun of me." 

    "Assistant Kim , don't be so pretentious," Mr. Choi laughed. The wrinkles in the corners of his eyes were densely packed, and he sneered, "Even though Mr. Zhang has dumped you, but Assistant Kim is so good, maybe someone will pick it up." The