Chapter 41

Sit down at the dinner table, surrounded by strangers. 

Suho held the taro and ate a few bites at will, and then lost his appetite. 

    His uncle and aunt were sitting opposite. Their son, a chubby little boy, stared straight at the cat in suho 's arms. After a long time, he suddenly shouted, "Mom, I want to play with that cat." 

    Auntie  tapped him on the head with chopsticks and cursed: "Why are you yelling so much at the dinner table? If you want to play, just go and grab it. Can your uncle suho not give you the cat to play with? 

    " With a smile on his face, he ran directly to suho's side, reaching out and pulling bubble's tail. 

Suho opened his hand directly, "Don't touch it, it has a bad temper." 

    "My mother said that I can play with this cat, so hurry up and give it to me." The little fat boy was righteous. 

    "What did your mother say?" Suho sneered, "This cat is mine, I have the final say, other people say it's a stupid ." 

    Aunt's face was a little ugly, "Suho, what if you just let him play with him? He's still a child, and he won't hurt the cat. You're an adult, so shouldn't you let him?" 

    suho gave her a sideways look, "Auntie, you're almost fifty, and I'm still young in front of you. Why don't you let me?" My aunt choked up and gave Suho a secretly hateful look.

    My uncle glanced at my aunt reproachfully, and pointed at Suho to a strange girl sitting over there, "Junmyeon , this is the daughter of your third uncle's house next door. You two talked before, do you know each other? 

    " I don't know." 

    "You can know if you don't know. After all, everyone is a family, right?" My uncle smiled, but those eyes were shrewd. 

   Suho has been with the Zhang Group for so long, and he has seen all kinds of people. 

    His uncle was so careful, it was too easy to see through. 

    Since the last phone call with my aunt and my father's death, these people should be very anxious, afraid that suho will fly away and not give them a penny. 

    At the funeral, he started arranging blind dates for him, trying to settle him down and trap him in this small county town. 

    Dirty. 

    "Uncle," Suho raised his head, although there was a smile at the corner of his mouth, but the smile did not reach his eyes. Instead, it was cold, "But I don't want to ." 

    Uncle seemed startled by suho's impolite tone, and then said gloomily. , "Is this your attitude when you talk to your elders?" 

Suho automatically slammed his chopsticks twice, but didn't speak. 

    After eating this meal, he will leave, with these people, hs don't even want to be friends, and he still care about those hypocritical etiquette? 

    The uncle seemed to be restraining his anger, moved his cheeks twice, and finally did not continue to scold, but secretly exchanged glances with his aunt, and said to suho : "Your father's government compensation..." 

    suho's eyes slammed. 

    Sure enough. 

    His father didn't die of old age, so the insurance company and the district government had allocated a considerable amount of compensation. When he came, he was thinking that the uncle and his gang might think a little bit about the compensation. 

    But he didn't expect it to be so open and upright, and he brought it directly to the dinner table.

    "suho, listen to Auntie," Auntie coughed twice and said, "We have also taken care of your father a lot during this time. Besides, we are all relatives, and Auntie is not greedy for money, so we will pay this compensation. According to the number of people in the family, what do you think?" 

    suho rolled his eyes at the dining table. 

    His aunt thought he was stupid. According to the number of people in the family, Suho was alone. There were more than ten people in his aunt's family. Now even those distant relatives who can't be beaten have been drawn, and all of them are eagerly waiting for the money. Woolen cloth. 

    He put down his chopsticks and said, "Auntie, before I split the money, let me ask you something." 

    "Tell me." 

    "Before, I paid you money every month. I calculated, it was nearly 180,000 dollars ," Suho said. The tone gradually became heavier, "Tell me, where did you use the 180,000 dollars ?" 

    Auntie was silent. 

Suho sneered, "Auntie, the pearl necklace around your neck belongs to Bulgari, right? If I remember correctly, the price at the counter is close to 20,000." 

    Aunt hurriedly stuffed the shiny necklace back. in clothes. 

    "My dad is so skinny, you can see how he lived before he died," Suho said solemnly, "I gave you a lot of money, but you misappropriated it privately. Now, you still pay my dad's compensation. Want to steal it. People can't be so shameless, right?" 

    "Suho, pay attention to your senses!" My uncle finally became angry and smashed his chopsticks, "I and your aunt are your elders, what is shameless ? It's a matter of course to take all the money away today, don't give me a stupid complaint, it's filial piety, it's a rule!"

Update : 14 Jan 2022
Total words : 884

Update : 14 Jan 2022Total words : 884